[New] MyFilms v4.4.1.4 | Page 15

Discussion in 'My Films' started by zebons, December 1, 2007.

1. mickyblue

mickyblue Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    HI Zebons

will this also allow the "Optional 1" fields etc with film strip view as i use the optional 1 field to map through the "tags" DVD, HDD, Bluray etc, and id love to be able to see the media each movie was on from the main filmstrip view

Regards

Mickyblue

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. zebons

zebons Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +114 / 0
    With the next version all fields'll be displayed (plotline, category, year...) but it'll be necessary to update skins files. In the next release, it'll be possible to display Optional field 1 with his label and/or optional field 3 without label (skins must be updated)

4. pStar

pStar Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hi zebons,
    i just found a minute to investigate the daemon tools problem...i updated the file information (medialabel is now saying "Y:\DVD\0006.ISO" instead of "0006.ISO"). mounting in DT (virtual cd drive is loaded with the correct file) works, mediaportal even asks if i want to resume the movie, but the movie still won't play (either way, also tested with other files)....

tested on mp with svn 18215 and myFilms 4.4.1.4 (svn version)

regards

EDIT: hold on...i'm running into some serious problems with mp right now: with the new svn no videofile is playing...man, i'm going insane...

OK...i went back to SVN 17967. movies are playing again...

"refreshed" files (full path in medialabel eg. "Y:\DVD\0006.ISO") in myFilms are playing fine. "old" ones (only filnames eg. "0006.ISO" in medialabel) aren't starting, now they aren't even mounted in DT...

i got a real bad feeling about this whole svn thing. it seems to fix some problems by creating new ones. maybe i'm going back to stable...

regards

5. zebons

zebons Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +114 / 0
    I recentlly submit the new version of MyFilms (v4.5) in the MP download section. You can try it and tell me if it works better with your iso files. It's an mpi file as all skins file have to be updated with that version....

• Like Like x 1
  6. pStar

pStar Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    now it works. great job, zebons. thank you very much.

i tested it under:
    vista sp1, mp 2.3.0 svn 18032, daemon tools 4.12.0

regards

7. mickyblue

mickyblue Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Zebons

just installed 4.5 with SVN support and everything is working great thanks very much

one small thing and its veyr minor the version in the configuration is still showing V4.4.2 just had me confused for a second when i first upgraded

Mickyblue

8. WalkmanAA

WalkmanAA Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Info Problem

When I hit the info button while playing a movie in the new 4.5 (SVN version) the description for every movie says "unknown".

9. zebons

zebons Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +114 / 0
    Sorry corrected in the new file submitted.
    for identifying the new file, in the description of the new mpi file you must find :
    [EDIT] : updated for version number in setup and OSD plotline:oops:

10. mendola

mendola Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

some questions on your plugin.
    I try to make a databese based on movie files, no dvd.

Will it be possible to change film information text, cover in MediaPortal?

When I choose a movie and try to play it, nothing happens. Whats wrong?
    Which player will be used?

Is there a movie database-xml with all films already inside? So that a movie-file copied to the folder automaticaly gets displayed in MediaPortal.

thx

11. coolcal

coolcal Portal Member

Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Some help for a N00b to plugin

Hi - I have been using the standard My videos player for mediaportal for some time now & was looking for a way to have support for my avi files heare backed up. This plugin looks like something that will do the trick for me. I had some questions on the plugin that you veterans might be able to help me with

1) When creating the ANT movie database how do I get the high res movie dvd covers available through MP std IMDB search?
    2) Will I have to add every movie in the ANT database or would this plugin be able to do that?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!