• I do not know ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuickJack

Portal Member
January 31, 2008
Hi raisch,

this error message says, that the MediaPortal.GUI.VirtualDirectory class does not contain a method called GetDirectory(). This method has been removed from the assemblies as of Media Portal 1.0.1.0. Maybe we should ask Team-Mediaportal why they did that.

But anyway, some changes in the source code of DreamDBoxTV are required for this plugin to be compatible within Media Portal 1.0.1.0 and up.

I have been successfully using this plugin for a longer period of time using a Nokia DBox 2 running a boxcracker image. But installation and configuration of this plugin has always been a pain. My latest version is an mpi file of 0.5.1. The installer is incomplete and does not copy the necessary xml files for the Blue3/Blue3 wide schemes and is incompatible with Media Portal 1.0.1.0.

Another problem is, that I don't know of an official place where the current source code could be downloaded. Without that, I think it would take at least several month until even the most annoying bugs in this plugin will be fixed.

QuickJack

Portal Member
January 31, 2008
Hi masta blasta,

I have already made some fixes to the latest SVN version provided by Mark Koenig. All you need is my modified MyDreamDbox.dll 0.5.0.1. ;) The plugin works fine using a DBOX2 running a neutrino based image.

The source code is located at sourceforge.net. I am currently trying to get access to check in my changes.

Greetings,
QuickJack

bahoiz

Portal Member
September 16, 2006
Ankara
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Hi masta blasta,

I have already made some fixes to the latest SVN version provided by Mark Koenig. All you need is my modified MyDreamDbox.dll 0.5.0.1. ;) The plugin works fine using a DBOX2 running a neutrino based image.

The source code is located at sourceforge.net. I am currently trying to get access to check in my changes.

Greetings,
QuickJack

Hi
this is really very good news:D . I am waiting your dll to test and use it. Please it won't take to much time.
BR

junkiepilot

Portal Member
May 11, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi masta blasta,

Greetings,
QuickJack

Sounds good but where is MyDreamDbox.dll 0.5.0.1 downloadable from?

Can you post it here?

QuickJack

Portal Member
January 31, 2008
MyDreamDboxTV 0.5.0.1

Hi,

I have already contacted a developer of MediaPortal in order to gain write access to the SVN repositories. But for the time beeing you will find my new version in the attachment.

To install:

(1) Unzip the archive directly into your MediaPortal 1.01 root directory
(2) Install VLC 1.0 (I have not tested newer versions)
(3) Install VLC 0.8.6h. This one is required for the plugin. It must be installed AFTER VLC 1.0. Otherwise you must run "regsvr32 axvlc" from within the root directory of you VLC 0.8.6h installation.

The plugin runs fine on my machine. This plugin should also run on certain Dreamboxes and chances are high, that it also works for the QBox. Someone has to check this out.

Greetings,
QuickJack

Attachments

• MyDreamDboxTV_0.5.0.1.zip
    30.7 KB

QuickJack

Portal Member
January 31, 2008
empty message

My updated version of the MyDreamDboxTV plugin is available for download in the forum. Look at my post from yesterday evening!

QuickJack

Portal Member
January 31, 2008
My updated version of the MyDreamDboxTV plugin is available for download in the forum. Look at one of my previous posts!

Hi masta blasta,

Greetings,
QuickJack

Can you post it here?

My updated version of the MyDreamDboxTV plugin is available for download in the forum. Look at one of my previous posts!

Hi masta blasta,

Greetings,
QuickJack

Hi
this is really very good news:D . I am waiting your dll to test and use it. Please it won't take to much time.
BR

My updated version of the MyDreamDboxTV plugin is available for download in the forum. Look at one of my previous posts! This plugin runs on certain Enigma based Dreamboxes. So chances are high, that it also runs on the QBox.

is there anyone developing a plugin as this one, but for the QBox?

This forum is so damn stupid. I just wanted to reply to these posts but not like this!!!

Hi masta blasta,

Greetings,
QuickJack

Can you post it here?

Hi
BR

My updated version of the MyDreamDboxTV plugin is available for download in the forum. Look at one of my previous posts! This plugin runs on certain Enigma based Dreamboxes. So chances are high, that it also runs on the QBox.

is there anyone developing a plugin as this one, but for the QBox?

bahoiz

Portal Member
September 16, 2006
Ankara
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Hi,
Thanks. I find a liltle time to play with it, here is my experience:
operating system is windows 7 64 bit and Mediaportal 1.1.0. In Win7 MediaPortal skin directory is located C:/Program Data directory not in the C:/program files so I extract your zip file to the desktop and manually locate your file to the corresponding directories. VLC 1.0 already installed, VLC 0.8.6h installed as your suggestion. then I started the MediaPortal as usual. I saw your plugin in home screen when I click on it, main screen appeared but after a few seconds later it crashed. I am away from home now, when I arrive home I will try to post a screenshoot asap.
BR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom