New Plugin - MyVideoRedo - Cut your Recordings frame accurate (2 Viewers)

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    its true that u must look at "tv recordings" ...u cant see other types of files to "redo"

i dunno just thinking out loud

edit: actually it just needs the .xml of the same name or else it cannot be edited

NoFear23m

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: New Plugin - MyVideoRedo - Cut your Recordings frame accurate

Yes, i only use the Filesystem.
    I search the Folder wath you set in the Config from my Plugin and search on this Folder and Subfolders for XML and parse the XML`s.

Greets
    Sascha

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    heh well i dunno

the ad detective doesnt work for me here i just get this repeating error in my error.log after doing an ad detective scan and clicking "Save"

it also happens on files that are short enough and have no detected cut points ...

the output file is named incorrectly also (shorter than the original filename)

the manual cut works PERFECT

2010-12-10 00:23:51.710888 [ERROR][(13)]: Exception :confused:ystem.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type 'TsReader' to interface type 'ITSReader'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{B9559486-E1BB-45D3-A2A2-9A7AFE49B24F}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).
    at MediaPortal.Player.BaseTSReaderPlayer.ITSReader.SetMediaPosition(Int64 MediaPos)
    at MediaPortal.Player.BaseTSReaderPlayer.Process()
    at MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Process()
    at MediaPortalApp.MPProcess()
    2010-12-10 00:23:51.710888 [ERROR][(13)]: Exception :Unable to cast COM object of type 'TsReader' to interface type 'ITSReader'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{B9559486-E1BB-45D3-A2A2-9A7AFE49B24F}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).
    2010-12-10 00:23:51.710888 [ERROR][(13)]: site :Int32 SetMediaPosition(Int64)
    2010-12-10 00:23:51.711888 [ERROR][(13)]: source :Core
    2010-12-10 00:23:51.711888 [ERROR][(13)]: stacktrace: at MediaPortal.Player.BaseTSReaderPlayer.ITSReader.SetMediaPosition(Int64 MediaPos)
    2010-12-10 00:23:51.850896 [ERROR][(13)]: Exception :confused:ystem.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type 'TsReader' to interface type 'ITSReader'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{B9559486-E1BB-45D3-A2A2-9A7AFE49B24F}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).
    at MediaPortal.Player.BaseTSReaderPlayer.ITSReader.SetMediaPosition(Int64 MediaPos)
    2010-12-10 00:23:51.850896 [ERROR][(13)]: Exception :Unable to cast COM object of type 'TsReader' to interface type 'ITSReader'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{B9559486-E1BB-45D3-A2A2-9A7AFE49B24F}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).
    2010-12-10 00:23:51.850896 [ERROR][(13)]: site :Int32 SetMediaPosition(Int64)
    2010-12-10 00:23:51.851896 [ERROR][(13)]: source :Core
    2010-12-10 00:23:51.852896 [ERROR][(13)]: stacktrace: at MediaPortal.Player.BaseTSReaderPlayer.ITSReader.SetMediaPosition(Int64 MediaPos)
    2010-12-10 00:23:51.871897 [ERROR][(13)]: Exception :confused:ystem.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type 'TsReader' to interface type 'ITSReader'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{B9559486-E1BB-45D3-A2A2-9A7AFE49B24F}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).

i dont really know how i can test this further when this happens

bougardm

January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am not trying to undermine what NoFear23m is doing with MyVideoReDo, but an excellent ad-in for VideoReDo is available and works outside of MediaPortal as a standalone program. It is hosted by VideoReDo at:
    VideoReDo MPEG Editor Forums - View Single Post - VideoReDo-Autoprocessor Program

You may want to give this a try if MyVideoReDo won't work for you. I could get Comskip to work, but I could never get Comclean to work for me on .ts files, but this does.

It will monitor your saved recording folder, run comskip for you (this is what I have it do), run VideoReDo, and output the file for you unattended all outside of MediaPortal.

The only drawback that I have encountered is that a series recording is saved to a subfolder that MediaPortal creates and the VAP program won't monitor the subfolders. Single recordings are not a problem as they are saved to the same folder. I need to check this out further and perhaps inquire if this is correct.

Again, I am just trying to help others as I struggled for a solution to my own problems trying to cut commercials.

Mike

FlatEric

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2010
    Sauerland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

@ robbo100:

as we are affected by the same display-problem it could be helpful to compare our systems.
    Can you give me a list of your installed components (mainboard, processor, graphics) and the used driver-versions ?
    Most interesting are the graphic-related components and programs (also version of Directx).

:D
    Juergen

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    great suggestion there bougardm

ive set it up and its doing a great job..exactly what i was after

whats more is if i need to do a manual edit i can always use myvideoredo inside MP

FlatEric

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2010
    Sauerland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

@ SiLenTYL:
    the displayed com-error is not related to myvideoredo because it didn't use tvserver or tsreader.
    When the video is displayed normally and the skip-functions work there mus be another reason for this error.
    Maybe you can try starting Videoredo as admin to re-register its com-functions.

The ad-detective is an internal function of Videoredo and its results can not be controlled from outside.The aut. detection of ads is often not very precise. The main target of the plugin is the frame-accurate cutting.

FlatEric

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2010
    Sauerland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

For the stuttering timeline:
    in the german thread now exists a solution (thanks to gru):
    deactivating the exclusive vmr9-mode brings the timeline to its correct function.
    For everybody who has this problem: please test the change shown in the attached picture.
    For me this change works fine.

Attachments

• cut3.jpg
      cut3.jpg
      132.1 KB

NoFear23m

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Many, many :D to gru and to FlatEric for that super work. I hope the flickering-problem is now clear.
    Greets
    Sascha

FlatEric

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2010
    Sauerland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

NoFear23m is on the way for a new release and therefore wants to know if anyone has detected big errors.
    Also feature-wishes are very welcome.

Here a actual changelog:

Skin Maya added
    Skin StreamedMP added
    Bug-Fixed: crash when starting plugin while playing a stream
    Bug-Fixed: Crash when navigating right out of a folder in the cutlist
    Bug-Fixed: no page-jumping in GUIListcontrols
    Bug-Fixed: wrong pagenumbers in GUIListcontrols
    Added: Skindesigner can set number of visible frames in Screenfile
    Added: jump to cutpoints (with enter on entry)
    Added: deleting of single cutpoints (with enter on entry)
    Added: stop of AddDetective-Scan with "2" on remote or keyboard
    Added: deletion of original file after save (dialog-box)
    Added: Debugoption added (by adding point "DebugVideoRedo" in MediaPortal.xml with "True" or "False")

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom