New Plugin - MyVideoRedo - Cut your Recordings frame accurate (1 Viewer)

NoFear23m

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: New Plugin - MyVideoRedo - Cut your Recordings frame accurate

robbo100

Many thanks for edit the Screenfile. :D
    I have tested the pause-problem now, but on my maschine it runs. But you can see the seek steps while the player is paused because the flicker-problem. In paused-mode only the thumbnailbar shows the seeksteps. If the player is paused you seek only for 1 or 10 or 20 frames, but the MP-Player can`t show this. The MPplayer cant onle seek while is playing.
    That is it why im implenting my thumbnailbar. But i dont know why the bar flicker. I have to a NVIDIA but not ion.

On my 3rd maschine with an ION GPU but only with 720p i have not this flickerproblem.
    I dont know, is this only on 1080p or comes this flickerproblem from your GPU? Can you test it with another resolution please? In the German thread i dont have this bugreport.

Oh, it hangs if a video is running? You are a very good tester ;-). I dont have test this scenario. I will fix this.

SiLenTYL
    Thanks for testing the AdDetective. But the Log is only in Info-Mode. Please switch to the DebugMode for issuetracking.
    robbo10 have made a edited screenfile. Please test it. Here you can load it. http://patschka.homeserver.com/downloads/myvideoredo.xml

Many, many thank to all for hard testing. :D:D

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You are a very good tester ;-). I dont have test this scenario.

I think testing is an easier job than making the plugin. I am glad to help.

I tried running at 720P and the timeline still flashed. Sorry.

I am running an NVIDIA 9400GT GPU.

Robbo100

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    NoFear23m

The only other thing I can think of which might be the cause of the flashing timeline and thumbnail problem, is the Intelligent Frame Correction plugin which I have installed. Do you use this plugin?

I will try to disable it tonight and try again.

Robbo100

FlatEric

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2010
    Sauerland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: New Plugin - MyVideoRedo - Cut your Recordings frame accurate

Hello,

after talking (better: writing) with NoFear23m, i will try to act as his english/german-interface.
    I have the same sceen-behavior as described by robbo100, so i can also do some testing for this.
    The problem is that NoFear23m can not reproduce this behavior on his equipment.
    So he wants to encourage us to "play" with the settings in the screenfile and report if anything goes better.
    Here is what i could see on my system:
    i separated the "problem-objects" on the screen to avoid any interference (see picture). This had no effect; but i cound see, that only the timeline flashes, the pictureline is not displayed at all. Deleting the timeline in the sceenfile leads to a empty space at the desired position of the pictureline. Also when i start MediaPortal in window-mode, everything works fine. I have this problem only in fullscreen-mode.
    robbo100:
    maybe you can do the same changes to see if you get the same behavior.
    For the intelligent frame correction plugin: this is not installed on my system but i have the same flashing-behavior.

:D

Attachments

• cut2.jpg
      cut2.jpg
      229.8 KB

mastergc

November 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hello,
    I have two questions about MyVideoRedo plugin:
    1. How to change language for config (default is Germany) - I'd like to use English.
    2. Does MyVideoRedo work only on default blue3 skin ? I use Black glass skin.

Regards

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    Currently you have to set the basic MP configuration language to English (not "English (UK)" or other english variants). If you have this set, then it should work

The author of the Black Glass skin is yet to skin the VideoRedo plugin. However, if you go into the Blue3 skin directory (application data area of your hard drive), and search for "videoredo*.*", then copy and paste the resultant files into the Black Glass skin directory. Although this might not have the perfect Black Glass "look", it will at least function.

In the mean time, it is probably worth sending the author of Black Glass a link to this plugin via PM and he might create a dedicated skin file for it.

Robbo100

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

NoFear23m

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008