New Release - Streamed MP v0.4.298 (1 Viewer)

Henkske

Portal Member
February 3, 2009
You just have to choose default layout in the setup. (and change the view to filmstrip, u can do this in the side menu or through the context menu)

Thank you, i will check it out tomorrow

papas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    will you be releasing a new installer now that tv series has a new version out and moving pictures is gonna do the same in a couple of days?

cheers

Geirern

Portal Member
    February 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi, I've been trying basically all I can to make this awesome skin work, but it just won't.

The problem is that half of the image in the menu is cut on the right side, the text is in the middle, and to the left of the text is the rest of the picture.

[Right side of picture][Menu Text][Left side of the picture]

Ie:
    [Right side of photo with red chairs][My movies][Left side of photo with red chairs]

I have tried reinstalling both MP and Streamed, but to no avail, anyone got a clue?

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi, I've been trying basically all I can to make this awesome skin work, but it just won't.

The problem is that half of the image in the menu is cut on the right side, the text is in the middle, and to the left of the text is the rest of the picture.

[Right side of picture][Menu Text][Left side of the picture]

Ie:
    [Right side of photo with red chairs][My movies][Left side of photo with red chairs]

I have tried reinstalling both MP and Streamed, but to no avail, anyone got a clue?

Set MediaPortal to start with BasicHome

MP Config -> General

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Two things:

- Setting 8 or 12 rows for tv guide in installation has no effect on my system. It allways shows 8 rows.
    - Plugin MyFilms. If you are watching TV or a video-movie, or listening to music, so there's a little window in the upper left showing it, when you see details for a film, cover shown on the left is not on its place. The moment you stop playing, so little window disapears, cover goes to its place. Hope you understand...

Thank you very much anyway for this skin. Really smooth and elegant.

bye!

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    I am using SVN-Snapshot:-01-23-2009 22-00 since it works better for me than 1.0. Can I actually download a SVN-Version of the skin which is 1.01 ready? I have the skin installed with the installer but there are issues especially with the recordings.

I know this will be no perfect solution, but Blue3 isnt that sexy to look at it every day... ;)

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    I am using SVN-Snapshot:-01-23-2009 22-00 since it works better for me than 1.0. Can I actually download a SVN-Version of the skin which is 1.01 ready? I have the skin installed with the installer but there are issues especially with the recordings.

I know this will be no perfect solution, but Blue3 isnt that sexy to look at it every day... ;)

You can download svn xml's from here Changes - streamedmp - Google Code

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom