New Skin Coming Soon... H E X A G O N ! (1 Viewer)

theboxhead

Portal Member
September 4, 2005
Music font will be changed. This comes in the final "tuning"

I like comment both good/bad :)

Some details is not yet finished so dont bother with that as of now.
Screens are just a generall preview of the look.

When this one hits beta, and i hope that feedback will come then.
And i want both good/bad. But thats gonna happen in a new thread
with bug reporting and input on graphical elements.

But im not gonna change generall apperance. if someone wants things darker they can do a mod of this skin themself. I gonna put everything out after beta testing.

kamrat

Portal Pro
May 24, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
Looks really nice!

But hey - aren't you the guy that was working on that really nice black skin that everybody was so excited about...? :?

What happened to it? Will you finish it after this one is finished or did you get tired of it?

KublaKhan

Portal Member
November 18, 2005
Looks nice. Someone mentioned something about the font. If you're open to font suggestions I would recomment either Segoe UI or the one used in GeeXbox - HandyCandy. HandyCandy is more fun while Segoe UI is the new Office 12 font Microsoft made and is very readable and professional. :wink:

The skin looks really cool though and I would beta test it if I had the time. Maybe next time :)

Good luck with the skin!

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Well.... I belive this skin (like many others) is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.31.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.31 Released! DE
    If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
    If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.31 Phoenix Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5115] - Fix for TMDB / TI_MDB grabbers...
    Replies
    Views
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
    Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
    Replies
    Views
    Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
    Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
    Vorbemerkung: UPH-Zitate stammen von deren Webpräsenz, die Zitate von Cyberlink und Intel sind ebenfalls von deren Webpräsenz...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.26.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.26 Released! DE
    I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
    I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.26 - Winter is coming... Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid File...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom