New TabledMP 'Remake' called '3DGreen Skin'. (6 Viewers)

Do you like this skin?

• Total voters

pirlone

Portal Pro
October 21, 2005
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
i hate to repeat myself, but you're very talented designer :p

this skin is awesome. the only thing i wish is a system that will give possibility to the end user to change 'main theme' colour of the skin, ie to have blue, red, etc versions of same skin. something like meedio had.
i believe that this couldn't be acomplished without some change in mp skin engine, but that way i think more ppl will be happy with same skin, only different colours...

rgs,
pirlone

PS: vanessa_cl, i'd be more than happy to test your WIP (work in progress) ;) feel free to contact me on pm

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Awesome work Vanessa ! It will give MP and impressive look and of course a lot of new users ! We own you a BIG thank you !

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
nice - don't stay on the basic screen, few people use the basic screen only... most people have plugins and those go to the main menu system

MrSensitive

Portal Pro
May 18, 2004
Belgium
Vanessa,

this looks incredible...

this theme would really kick ass if it used some nifty animated menu transitions, but I probably need to express thta wish to someone else..

looks amazing

one remark:

If you lose the 'My' on the menu, and make the text a bit larger, it would be more easy to read on a standard CRT TV

I think the 'my' word is a hype started by MS and adopted by all media centers... and it really lost it's power because of that..

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
I have already removed "my" from ALL... erm... my menus :)

Of course it wouldn't go well with Greek translation anyway :D

so you can make it yourself by editing your english strings.xml

and btw, "my" is not used only for media by MS... like the stupid "my computer" (oh how nice) and "my network places"...

...my a*s

:p

(this all goes to MS, don't confuse that I meant any of that for MP - but in any case I would agree, "my" should be removed even officialy, I am not to decide though)

panic

Portal Pro
March 24, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Great design!

Usually I am more into "blue-skins" like RAZOR (green sometimes hurts my eyes :roll: ). But I like your design and the icons! Looking forward to see pic of the other sites and test it :D

jcee

Portal Pro
November 23, 2004
Awesome!! Really good work!!

Looking forward to test it.

I like the idea of the basic home screen.. though I am using plugins. It would be annoying to scroll down the whole list every time you want to go to TV..
So I like your skin very much..

I agree to idea having it in different colors.. the current one is great, but if I had the choice I would select a blue/grey/white one as it suits better my living room/plasma display.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom