New TabledMP 'Remake' called '3DGreen Skin'. (2 Viewers)

Do you like this skin?

• Total voters

johnbobjamesson

Portal Pro
June 17, 2004
Crailsheim
Juriko said:
Can you do something other than a basic home screen? I don't mean to be rude, but half the posts on the front page are of random basic home screens, the easiest one to finish, and nothing else. Maybe you should spend some time trying to deal with skinning the 8million other files and completing a single skin then doing 20 mockups of the basic home screen?

Why hey! Registered for more than half a year, 10 posts and all you can do is mock around? Now, that's what I call one hell of a selfassurance. Ooh, which skin did you create, I want to have a look.

A very much loving vanessa's skin

J

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
johnbobjamesson said:
Juriko said:
Can you do something other than a basic home screen? I don't mean to be rude, but half the posts on the front page are of random basic home screens, the easiest one to finish, and nothing else. Maybe you should spend some time trying to deal with skinning the 8million other files and completing a single skin then doing 20 mockups of the basic home screen?

Why hey! Registered for more than half a year, 10 posts and all you can do is mock around? Now, that's what I call one hell of a selfassurance. Ooh, which skin did you create, I want to have a look.

A very much loving vanessa's skin

J

Thank's J

I have some mails because my avatar. searching my personal pictures and NO my skin's. Because this I prefer be anonymous.

Some MP people that was added me to MSN know my personal pictures. I prefer this mode.

Regards

johnbobjamesson

Portal Pro
June 17, 2004
Crailsheim
Bram said:
mofux said:
i like these flowers more than your previous avatars!!!

it helps those people to concentrate more on your skill than on your body :)

Second that.

That's like saying you cannot recognize someone's beauty and his/her work, only one at a time.... Well, I can concentrate on both when needed, but I do get the point why she changed her avatar ;-)

Now, that was off topic long enough.

J

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
Hi!

Some updated screenshot of my current skin (beta)

MP 3D Blue Version

Home
untitled6d7la.png

Basic home with video background
untitled6de7xp.png

Basic home
untitled61so.png

untitled7d7go.png

untitled87gp.png

untitled11cm.png

myPicture modelue
untitled74mf.png