New TabledMP 'Remake' called '3DGreen Skin'. (5 Viewers)

Do you like this skin?

• Total voters

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
What's going on here in the skin development section? Plenty of new skin projects here. :D

If they all will be released I'm not able to decide which one I will use in the future. But this one will be a candidate.

jcee said:
I agree to idea having it in different colors..
Perhaps the devs can support color schemes for the skin engine in a future release. If the skin supports that you could choose different colors for the same skin. This would be a nice feature.

Juriko

Portal Member
December 1, 2005
pirlone said:
i hate to repeat myself, but you're very talented designer :p

this skin is awesome. the only thing i wish is a system that will give possibility to the end user to change 'main theme' colour of the skin, ie to have blue, red, etc versions of same skin. something like meedio had.
i believe that this couldn't be acomplished without some change in mp skin engine, but that way i think more ppl will be happy with same skin, only different colours...

rgs,
pirlone

PS: vanessa_cl, i'd be more than happy to test your WIP (work in progress) ;) feel free to contact me on pm

Actually a option system similar to meedio would not be hard for the devs to implement. The way meedio did it was pretty simple. Skin devs made a file that defined the options, and in the skins they used variables(similar to what you can do with the skinning now) that got replaced by the selected options. The biggest thing is it wasn't exactly easy on skinners since images and backgrounds needed multiple versions. I myself am trying to centralize variables that I think are useful options into a single file for my skin so that if someone wanted to say, make all the text blue and link to a new background they could do it from a single file instead of dredging through all the xml.

-ltb-

Portal Pro
April 10, 2006
Home Country
France France
[MODE OFF BOARD ON]@vanessa_cl : Do you give courses of photoshop by correspondances? :wink: :wink: [MODE OFF BOARD OFF]
more seriously, i'm really fan of your work

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Woow,

realy good looking gfx, so i think i can take my Hat. :wink: :)

Greetings Harley

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    A big thank's for all comments guys.

I'm very happy that this skin are of yours approval.
    :eek:

Thank's a lot

xemumanic

Portal Pro
    March 19, 2006
    East Strondsburg PA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This is turning out to be an amazing looking skin. Not really what your mockup looked like before, which I liked as well.

My only problem with it is the green bacgrouod, but thats just my own taste. Will there be a way to pick other colors?

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    xemumanic said:
    This is turning out to be an amazing looking skin. Not really what your mockup looked like before, which I liked as well.

My only problem with it is the green bacgrouod, but thats just my own taste. Will there be a way to pick other colors?

When i finish the skin i will release on:

Green
    Blue
    Red
    Gray

regards

pirlone

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2005
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    don't wanna rush you but do you have some ETA when you'll have something concrete to try?

rgs,
    pirlone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom