New TabledMP 'Remake' called '3DGreen Skin'. (1 Viewer)

Do you like this skin?

• Total voters

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
OK, how many dropped dead and are in love?

I'll count. :D

Waltz

Portal Pro
December 14, 2004
Kiel, Germany
Fantastic work. Absolutely amazing!

Is there a chance to see the MyTV section and the EPG? For me, these are the most important parts - and the EPG seems to be the most complicated screen (even BlueTwo is a little bit buggy there).

- Waltz

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
johnbobjamesson said:
I'm married, but if noone tells my wife, count me in :lol:

J

Same here.
And to shatter "free men" hopes, Vanessa is married too.

pirlone

Portal Pro
October 21, 2005
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
guys, guys...

first let vanessa finish her job with skins, and only after that you can 'flert' with her :twisted:

I don't wanna your crazy hormons scare her away from this place :wink: . mp community really needs such talented skiner (don't wan't to offend anybody). at first she removed her msn account info, after that changed avatar, what's next? think about it...

vanessa, keep up with good work!
i'm eagerly waiting for your release (even more than for world cup game of my country national football team - and that's very sympthomatic, believe me :shock: )...

Waltz said:
Fantastic work. Absolutely amazing!

Is there a chance to see the MyTV section and the EPG? For me, these are the most important parts - and the EPG seems to be the most complicated screen (even BlueTwo is a little bit buggy there).

- Waltz

i second that...

rgs,
pirlone

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
mikael said:
fathead said:
mikael said:
vanessa_cl said:
Hi

The myMusic, myTV etc are 2D panel figures with a 3D object, like myPictures (a frog).

How you say with more 3D? you say the basichome.xml or home.xml (3D text?)

regards

No, not 3D text... I mean that you for example can put the thumbnail video icons in a 3D perspektive just as in basic home (basichome.xml).

Do you mean the border appearing 3D rendered, yet the video file playing normal? So the video preview looks almost like the rest of the menu options on the basic home screen?

Yes, for example. Just wanna enchant the look and feel and get rid of the classic 2D flat screens and the way Vanessa did it in BasicHome is great. Since MP not yet support 3D, lets fake som 3D effects to raise the user experience! The "icon-border" can be enchanted in many ways, let the imagination flow!

Hi mikael

I try create a thumb icons in 3D but i think that the screen look bad.
Now i will try create other effect for this.

please wait. :p

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Please finish this skin and release it. I really want to use a skin you have designed. They are awsome!

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
hobbes487 said:
Please finish this skin and release it. I really want to use a skin you have designed. They are awsome!

hi hi

please wait the date of BETA release (16 june 2006 23:59 aprox :p)

kind regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom