[News] New Website and Downloads Repository! (1 Viewer)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: New Website and Downloads Repository!

looks pretty nice. Thumbs up!
    i really respect all your efforts which you are pushing into this project.

MLH01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Where did all the plugins in the old repository go :(

Take this one for example, works perfect in all previous MP versions, including 1.1.1. But now it's gone, and I need it:
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Plugins/Utilities/MyRefreshforBuild13639andhigher/

And MediaPortal - The Open Source Media Center tells me that there are 235 files in Plugins - MediaPortal - The Open Source Media Center but when I go there it's all just empty folders :mad:
    Did you link from the Download Plugins and Skins dropdown menu at the top? It leads you to this page. It is working for me, although some plugins seem to be missing - maybe it is a work in progress...

MLH01.

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Fantastic new design, very well presented and easy to navigate, also the promo video is very professional and slick! Great Job, congratulations.

A couple of points, to help out

https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/utilities/extensions

This page brings up a "|404| Bad karma, sorry...we can't find that page!" error for me, this is from clicking the link Download > Plugin & Skins > Manage Extensions > Extensions plugin

Also, there doesnt seem to be as many plugins as there use to be ?

Keep up the good work! :D

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Link fixed, thanks JimmyBoy
    Also, there doesnt seem to be as many plugins as there use to be ?
    There will be. As I reported in the news article, we could not transfer all the old extensions, so they have to be re submitted. It will likely take a few days for all the developers to get their plugins and skins added. The skin developers have been pretty fast and most of them are already listed.

If you still find some plugins missing after a few days, just post in the plugin forum and give them a 'nudge' ;)

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Or just upload it yourself if the original author isnt that active or lost somewhere. He can always use the 'claim'-function to get it back if needed for updates aso.

Users who are viewing this thread