[News] New Website and Downloads Repository! (1 Viewer)

Bradley Dyke

Portal Member
November 25, 2007
Home Country
Ok huge congrats on the new look very professional.
Now question. How do i use like the last 10 seconds of the promo video for say mediaportal startup or for intro to moving pictures? surprised no one has mentioned this yet but it's a way cool video and deserves exposure.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ok huge congrats on the new look very professional.
    Now question. How do i use like the last 10 seconds of the promo video for say mediaportal startup or for intro to moving pictures? surprised no one has mentioned this yet but it's a way cool video and deserves exposure.

Great to hear that you like my video!
    Sadly there is no way to have MP playing a video as part of the userinterface/skin.
    At least not that I would know.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Bradley Dyke - the only thing you could do is take a screen capture like we did for the slide show and save it as your splash.jpg. The text on startup would still display over top so I am not sure how good it would look but maybe worth a try? (Not nearly as good as the video tho I know ;) )

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nice work guys!!!

Not been on here for a while and i come back and you have not only released new versions of MP but a NEW website too.

Time o have a look around now and see what else i have missed lol

:D for all your hard work

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: New Website and Downloads Repository!

wow... this is like... wow... great job! :)

cage121

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 31, 2005
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Infinite.loop: Who made the music? It has some "Come with me" - Led Zeppelin to it. Really cool.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Infinite.loop: Who made the music? It has some "Come with me" - Led Zeppelin to it. Really cool.
    He, he. Yes it sounds simmilar.
    But the music is not from an artist, because we would have to pay royalty for such then when using it in our video.

The music was created from scratch by using the music/effects sample-packages "Pro Scores", and "Designer Sound Effects" from videocopilot.net.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Simple fantastic work on the website! There are so many cool details that keeps amazing me. I especially like the new repository which really is something. Thanks to High and the gang for their great work!

Users who are viewing this thread