Next/Previous bookmark function? (1 Viewer)

Wolfgang187

February 17, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is there a way to bind "Add Bookmark", "Previous Bookmark" and "Next Bookmark" to a remote? I can't seem to find the functions anywhere.

MediaTobiPortal

Portal Pro
December 13, 2004
upload_2014-6-30_17-3-6.png

This "ACTION" exists - you only have to configure is in Configuration / key and sounds. What is missing (afaik) is an action to create bookmarks by remote. I cannot create bookmarks at all - no idea why, but I can't find the option in any (sub) menu of videos. In TV I can find a "new bookmark" tab, but clicking it doesn't create anything.....
Could you tell me how you add bookmarks, please ?

Thanks Tobi

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi Steve, nice to see you're still around! The question is a bit broad so it's hard to give a solid anwser. In which part is this happening? My videos/MovingPictures/Onlinevideos? And do you use something like subcentral/subtitledownloader? Also log files in full debug mode of such a playback where it picks the old subtitlefile could...
Hi Steve, nice to see you're still around! The question is a bit broad so it's hard to give a solid anwser. In which part is this...
It appears that MP somehow caches previously used subtitle files for subsequent use next time the same video is played. My problem...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Lost new wiki page DE
Thanks! It's still there.
Thanks! It's still there.
A few months ago I started a new wiki page "SQL Server 2019" from a copy of SQL Server 2017 Express. Now I can't find it. Is there...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
For me, a clean install of 1.34 x64 TV server only on a fresh Windows 11 Pro device failed because the installation of MySQL in the background never completed, hence no database to connect to. A manual installation of MySQL worked fine, but I didn't know how to prepare MySQL for the TV server database. In the end, I opted for the...
For me, a clean install of 1.34 x64 TV server only on a fresh Windows 11 Pro device failed because the installation of MySQL in the...
Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom