Nexus 10 camera test (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom