[solved] No audio on anything useing ac3 5.1 (1 Viewer)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation

markcar_2000

Portal Pro
July 7, 2009
new york
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
i just did a fresh install on a system that i've had running for atleast 2 years and and im shore its just something im forgetting to set[DOUBLEPOST=1453218510][/DOUBLEPOST]screenshots

Attachments

• setting 1.jpg
    setting 1.jpg
    142.4 KB
  • setting 2.jpg
    setting 2.jpg
    153.2 KB
  • setting 3.jpg
    setting 3.jpg
    129.7 KB
Last edited:

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
[2016-01-19 10:29:00,103] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - VMR9: Enabled YUV mixing - No DX Error
[2016-01-19 10:29:00,103] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - VRM9: Turning on nonsquare mixing - No DX Error
[2016-01-19 10:29:00,103] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - VRM9: Set filter mode - Gaussian Quad Filtering No DX Error
it is really recommended to use EVR video renderer on Windows 7.
[2016-01-19 10:29:00,519] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Filter: LAV Audio Decoder - try to connect: Output
[2016-01-19 10:29:00,520] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - DirectShowUtil: build the graph for PIN : Output
[2016-01-19 10:29:01,018] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - DirectShowUtil: RenderUnconnectedOutputPins Pin Output - failed
somehow your selected audio renderer doesn't accept LAV audio output (bitstreaming). After that Microsoft Audiodecoder was inserted into graph, but it is known to be restricted to be used with Windows Media Player or Windows media center only, hence you won't hear anything.
Please check whether your default directsound device is the HDMI output (that should accept bitstreaming of AC-3).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
Replies
Views
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Replies
Views
Any other suggestions for this?
Any other suggestions for this?
I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom