No audio/video pins found , no channel found (1 Viewer)

TimonTrukker

November 15, 2007
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Same problem

i have a similar problem with my analog s/w card (hercules winTV stereo), first of all: autotune doesn't work and when i manually tune the card, it fails to test the timeshift, when i look in the log's: cannot connect adio/video...

I did manage to manually draw a graph that works fine.
In the normal media portal (whitout the server) it was possible to enter your graph in an xml code (witch worked for me).
Is this also possible in the tvserver version?

Thanx

Timon

fchristi

Portal Member
March 17, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Morning guys
Did you sort this out? Just installed the TV-Server (everything latest versions) and an additional CInergy S2-card. I kept my Hauppauge 4000 (triple card with DVB-S/T/Analog). The Hauppauge, which has worked perfectly well before, without TV-Server, now crashes constantly upon channel search. The Cinergy channel scan does search and map but crashes at different points, hence I manage to map at least some channels.

Regards

Fredrik

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hello again.
After two years, I moved back to a house with analog cable, so I'd like to get my hvr-900's analouge part running.
I get A/V in WinTV and if I open device HVR for video and device Realtek (my soundcard) for audio, in MPC, I get graphs.
I can draw a new line from hvr crossbar to Audio switcher channel 2, and then I get the second graph.

MP says this when I try tuning. Anyone has some clue as how to connect the pins in MP?

2009-08-15 14:59:53.218750 [10]: Exception :confused:ystem.Exception: No analog audio/video pins found
at TvLibrary.Implementations.Analog.Components.Encoder.CreateFilterInstance(IFilterGraph2 _graphBuilder, Tuner _tuner, TvAudio _tvAudio, Crossbar _crossbar, Capture _capture)
at TvLibrary.Implementations.Analog.TvCardAnalog.BuildGraph()

2009-08-15 14:59:53.250000 [10]: Exception :TvLibrary.TvExceptionGraphBuildingFailed: Graph building failed ---> System.Exception: No analog audio/video pins found
at TvLibrary.Implementations.Analog.Components.Encoder.CreateFilterInstance(IFilterGraph2 _graphBuilder, Tuner _tuner, TvAudio _tvAudio, Crossbar _crossbar, Capture _capture)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at TvLibrary.Implementations.Analog.TvCardAnalog.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
at TvLibrary.Implementations.Hybrid.HybridCardGroup.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
at TvLibrary.Implementations.Hybrid.HybridCard.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
at TvService.CardTuner.Tune(User& user, IChannel channel, Int32 idChannel)

Niclas

Attachments

• graph2.JPG
    graph2.JPG
    103 KB
  • graph1.JPG
    graph1.JPG
    88.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom