No audio/video". (TT budget BDA) (2 Viewers)

muckel

Portal Member
November 7, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

just a short reply for all with this problem.

After no response came by the developers i stoped testing it for a while. Last weekend i did try it once again and the good news is

it is fixed :)

:D to the developers, what ever you've done.

Best regards
Muckel

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    I am following this thread, and it seems there might be some progress for the TT Budget users with the "no video/audio" issue. I'll be giving it a try tonight and report back.

visionsurfer

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

muckel
    Which TT Cards to you use ?
    Because i use 2 TT 1401 DVB-S Cards and have the same problem as ever. If i use only 1 card, all works fine. But TVE3 server with only one card is not good :)

Maybe you tell me which cards do you use ?

Greetings,
    visionsurfer

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    visionsurfer.
    Please remember that its not always possible to use 2x the same card in 1 pc.
    This is not a limitation of the tvserver, but is caused because the card's driver does not support it.
    I dont know if this is the case with the TT 1401 driver
    But i know in general the TT drivers are not very good:-(

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    muckel, we must have been typing at the same time :) . I also stopped testing the TV Server for a while due to lack of feedback from the developers (it probably wasn't too high on the priority list). At the same time I wasn't too worried as I had a working 'normal' MP setup on a different PC. I was very pleased to read there has been progress on this issue and indeed that it is working for you now. As I said, I'll be giving it a try tonight and report back.

visionsurfer

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

hmmm ok, but i think the most people have two of the same cards in his systems ?

I test it for a few days with on KNCone and on TT 1401 Card. It works not good. If i have the TT card on prio 1 i can few TV. If a have the KNC card on prio 1 and the tt on prio 2, i have the same problem "no video/audio".

When i use the tt card on prio 1, i can´t use the KNCcard for recording TV etc.
    I tested for a week. I don´t know it is better now.

Greetings,
    Visionsurfer

josu

Portal Pro
    March 14, 2006
    Kassel, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    visionsurfer.
    Please remember that its not always possible to use 2x the same card in 1 pc.
    This is not a limitation of the tvserver, but is caused because the card's driver does not support it.
    I dont know if this is the case with the TT 1401 driver
    But i know in general the TT drivers are not very good:-(

Hello frodo,

I have 2x nova-s plus and today the svn12633 on my machines, and the channel-changing is now better, but I have a problem with this here:mad:

Can you help :confused: :D

I have marked the position of the error in tv.log:)

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    OK, tried it last night, and eventually it worked for me, thanks :) .

Initially I still got the "no video/audio detected" pop up, but after scrolling through the logs I noticed something was going wrong during the autoscan process, as it overwrote some of the frequencies it found earlier on in the scanning process. I got round it by scanning the individual frequencies; each time tidying up the channel list, exporting to xml and clearing the list. Then manually merged the xml files to one proper one and imported it. From then on no problems. I noticed this morning that Frodo has now fixed this DVB scanning bug:
    15/01/2007 [09:50h] _Frodo_ added: problem in tvserver with integer overflow on DVB service ids when scannling channels. End result was the famous no audio/video detected if you tried watching the channel

johnps

Portal Member
    October 8, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    DVB-t technotrend now has video and sound

As from tvengine3-01-16-2007--01-15h--Rev12640 my Technotrend Budget Nova-t DVB-T has both video and sound when timeshifting from the manual control panel.

However, I am unable to record using this card using manual control panel in tv server, all recordings are 0 bytes, I've reported this problem elsewhere but need to play around a little bit more to confirm it's not just my shonky config.

muckel

Portal Member
    November 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    visionsurfer
    TT-Budget 1500-S PCI
    Did you try it with only one Card in your PC?

AberDino
    Yes, only 3 minutes difference :D
    I did delete my TV-Database with the SQLExpress-DB-Manager before i did start the new installation. Then i did install all exactly like decribed in the videos by infinityloop on the MP-homepage, including the satelitescan via internet in the tvserver. The videos are very good. A big :D to infintyloop.

My BDA Driver is Version 4.4.10.17 (11.08.06) . Works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom