[TV] No canaldigitaal wen scanning (1 Viewer)

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Infinityloop: I am happy to assist you guys with troubleshooting, but I want also my HTPC up and running again.
    Could you please let me know if you want me to gather some more information. If not, I will reinstall my PC again and go back to a more stable softwareversion.

Regards.

Same to me. We use our mediapc 24/7 with the Beta build but I'll revert it back to Alpha SVN Rev 23361 because that one worked perfectly (scanning and zapping ....the lot), after say next monday. :sorry:

mylle

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I totally agree.

The Beta is NOT working very well for me!!

Alpha with latest SVN was working really great.

Dont know what happened?

regards

Jacob

Cooler

Portal Member
    May 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yup still the same problem but i tject the transponder list from mediaportal 1.0.2 and from the beta there different if i put them in good order the channels show up but wen i update the transponder list its all shitty again have this problem in vista and win 7 and the dvdb s2 function realy realy needs to return

work around imported TVsettings.xml from mediaportal 1.0.2 and now al channels work inc HD

will keep testing

greets jeremy

Jari74

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I just tested this Beta version last weekend. I have 100% same problem on my HTPC, I missing 70% from all my channels after scanning but if I export my channels by using .xml file everything is ok. I have 4 satellite configuration (Sirius, Thor, Astra and Hotbird)

I can't tune all of those at the same time. I need to enable those one at the time and between scan I also need to restart my HTPC. If I don't do that after first scan TV-server can't find anything. This seems to be a problem when TV-server tried to chance diseq.

From Thor 3/5 & Intelsat 10-02 at 0.8°W I can only found ~250 channels, 1.0.x version found nearly ~550. This single transponder scan doesn't work at all...I haven't found anything on any freq. I also updated those transponder tuning file so the problem isn't on those ( I check paramaters inside those xml's and those are just fine)

Un-fortunately I can't provide logs etc for now ( I am on business trip) Anyway I am stuckt again on 1.0.1 version which seems to be a best one still...1.0.2 I will have this channel change problem (no PMT etc).

frans1966

Portal Member
    August 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @frans1966
    for the screenshots, but where are the LOGS of that scan?
    We need TV.log and tswriter.log.

why do i always have to ask for logs....

This was my first post after yesterday becoming a member on the forum.

I will reply my incident with the debug mode activated, make a bugreport and attach the logfiles.

UPDATE:
    ======
    I tried to start debug mode, but it gives an error while poping up mediaportal configuration wizard.
    I was not read yfor that since I first have to go through the TV server configuration wizard.

The how-to says that only for problems with the mediaportal configuration tool, step 3 is to be followed.
    I now understand that this also is applicable for problems with the TV-server configuration tool???

I will have another go later, this took me a lot of time to try get logfiles :(

UPDATE:
    ======
    I try and try to get logfiles, but I keep receiving errors when performing step 3 creating the zip file.
    I need help.

Attachments

• MP Scanning problem 2.png
      MP Scanning problem 2.png
      42.3 KB

frans1966

Portal Member
    August 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank you for posting your logfiles.
    I created a topci in the bugreport forum, I don't know if I had to do that.
    I am pretty new here.

I keep wondering though why i get error messages when trying to create my logfile.zip.

Are you also working under Windwos 7?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom