[TV] No canaldigitaal wen scanning (1 Viewer)

ginjaninja

February 29, 2008
Same problems for me win 7, s-2400 tt. sanning Eurobird 1 28E.

driving me a bit mad TBH. Every alternative TP in the list is no signal. crazy....

Arturas1976

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Vilnius
    Home Country
    Lithuania Lithuania
    Is this all resolved? I can not tune to S2 with Floppydtv dvb-s2 card and latest SVN on 1.1.0 Beta MP.

Arturas

Jari74

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    So I can finally re-install this 1.1 version =) excellent news...

Fredd_1001

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2007
    Almere
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Still having issues with diseq, also with this SVN build.
    My configuration: 78cm dish, with 4 LNB's, 1 diseq 4 to 1 switch.
    LNB1= diseq1 (AA) = Astra1 at 19,2
    LNB2= diseq 2 (AB) = Astra 1/3 at 23,5
    LNB3= diseq3 (BA) = Astra 2 at 28.2 and Eurobird at 28,5
    LNB4= diseq4 (BB) = Hotbird.

So far so good.... :D

But still when I do a scan I don't seem to find all the Canal Digital channels.
    For example on Astra at 19,2 and 23,5 Nederland HD is not found :confused:

Also when I go to the edit tab of tv channels, Diseq setting for LNB2 and 3 are mixed up!
    Channels on diseq port AB (Astra at 23,5) are presented as (BA) and vice versa! This is offcoarse very confusing!
    And when I take a channel from a provider wich I will never use and edit it to my use (for example confidure the settings of Nederland HD), then stil the original name is present during time shift in manual control.

Attachments

• Timeshift with wrong name on top.JPG
      Timeshift with wrong name on top.JPG
      64 KB

Jari74

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Yes, I can confirm this. 1.1.0 works just fine if you have single TV card example dvb-t but if you have more (example dvb-t and dvb-2s) and several diseq connections this version will not work. Same problem than earlier (that's why I didn't attach any logs). The problem seems to be somewhere in channel DB structure if it's simple it will work but if you have multible sat's/dvb cards and TV channel groups etc. Mediaportal can't find prober tuning information and system hangs.

I made a few tests:

1. scan only channels from dvb-t. Works 100% and all channels can be seen.
    2. scan dvb-t and dvb-2s (only diseq2 (Thor)), no channel organizing or any grouping. Changing channels works sometimes but switching between cards will "lock" the system.
    3. Scan all cards (dvb-t and dvb-2s and all diseqs(4))...not work at all. Even channel scan will hang when Mediaportal changes diseq1 to the next one. (just message "nothing to find" can be seen) Only way to scan all diseqs properly is stop after first one and restart mediaportal and continue from next one.
    4. I imported channel information from 1.0.2, same behavior than above...

So back to 1.0.2 version =) Anyway this 1.1.0 looks really good now and I am quite sure that those developers will actually test this multicard scenario also and fix those problems...

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This topic is about canal digitaal and canal digitaal scanning works fine in my dual digital everywhere floppy dtv dvb-s2 setup. MP beta+last 24-12-2009 svn. I have dualhead lnb for 19.2 and 23.5 astra sats.

Fredd_1001

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2007
    Almere
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Wouter, your setup is differrent then mine. You have 2 DVB-S(2) cards in your system and therefore don't use Diseq.
    I do more or less the same with only 1 DBV-S card and have to use diseq for that. My setup won't find all channels, as my settopbox does. So its MP related
    Yes this topic is about Canal Digitaal, and it looks like it that it doesn't work in all setups!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom