No IMDB info showing (1 Viewer)

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
September 3, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
TV> TV Guide> Right click on Movie> IMDB> Select Movie from list> Downloading Movie Details Popup. It seems to download succesfully. But once the Movie info comes on it's empty.

Attachments

• IMDB Empty.png
    IMDB Empty.png
    298 KB

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    Checked again and this is not working...
    Movie - Absence of Malice (Year: 1981)
    IMDB Script GetDetails for: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081974/
    [2014-01-13 04:57:48,898] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - GUIVideoInfo Refresh image: New cover image link is not valid ->

MediaPortal-Error.log
    [2014-01-13 04:57:02,043] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - [WIFI_REMOTE] Could not decrypt config string!
    [2014-01-13 04:57:02,058] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - [WIFI_REMOTE] Bonjour enabled but not installed! Get it at http://support.apple.com/downloads/Bonjour_for_Windows
    [2014-01-13 04:57:48,898] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - GUIVideoInfo Refresh image: New cover image link is not valid ->

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    I have no idea what or why that is there...
    I did not install it and I am not using it in my environment

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom