MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 28, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

I am a little bit lost...
    How can I enable the folder view in "Music"? I tried a lot of, but it seems that I always have an overview with 1st character of the music title.

Thanks a lot!

alpinestars

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 28, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: No Music folder view

Okay, thx!
    I see this in Mediaportal, but cannot choose in the Avalon editor, it's always "Album Interpret" (German).

alpinestars

evilgroby

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: No Music folder view

i can switch the view to FOLDER and COVERFLOW.
    but this setting can not be saved. everytime i have to switch this settings again.
    someone can tell me how i can fix this?

view => folder
    display => coverflow

when i select one folder i want to have the files in LIST mode.

under streamedMP this worked for me, because this setting was saved.

sunedane

Portal Member
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi.

You have to edit mediaportal.xml.
    search for startWindow in the music section and change the value from 504 to 501.

you might also need to change the value in avalon.xml for your music menu to 501.

I think the avalon editor has a bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had a similar issue like this that plagued me on one of my MP installs for about 4 or 5 months. Mediaportal would crash after about 20 minutes into a playlist. I finally had a thought that my screensaver was set to the same time and disabling it cured my problem. I'm pretty sure that in the past, the screensaver wouldn't engage...
    I had a similar issue like this that plagued me on one of my MP installs for about 4 or 5 months. Mediaportal would crash after...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
    Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
    Replies
    Views
    Can anyone help with this?
    Can anyone help with this?
    Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Purge old recordings DE
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still thinks the old recordings exist. I expected the metadata for the recordings to be in same folder as the PVR but apparently not. How do I make MP2 forget about these old recordings? Needless to say, I tried...
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom