No TV with Technotrend DVB-T Lowbudget (1 Viewer)

thunder2005

Portal Member
October 30, 2005
Hi,

with the CVS last few days i see only a black screen on tv with Technotrend DVB-T Low buget.

Has anywhere the same problem?

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    yep, I get the same too.
    I haven't looked into it too much, but it seems that even removing and reinstalling MP did not fix it for me (not a complete reinstall though, kept my settings).

Luckilly one PC had a windows restore point from the day before I applied the patch and now it works fine. I then copied the all dlls and axs fom the working PC to my upstairs PC and all works fine again. Phew, I was worried I was going to get in *big* trouble there...

AndyWhittaker

Portal Member
    September 4, 2004
    Macclesfield, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've had the same problem, although my FlyDVB-T card in another box still works perfectly. :?

Anyhow, the reason the TechnoTrend / Hauppauge DVB-T card doesn't work is because a new Interop.TunerLib.dll file with date 21/11/2005 has been updated into the CVS.

You need to copy the old Interop.TunerLib.dll dated 01/01/2005 from the original distibution into your MediaPortal directory...

Once done the technotrend will work again :D

Regards, Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
    Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom