NovaRemote (1 Viewer)

cbleek

Portal Pro
May 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Do I have to pay again for the iPhone version, even if I already bought the iPad App?
AppStore want me to pay...?!?

khoudor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Do I have to pay again for the iPhone version, even if I already bought the iPad App?
    AppStore want me to pay...?!?
    You don't need to pay. My opinion that appstore on iphone shows you wrong info. If you will try to buy it it will not ask you for the password.

Actually just try to click on buy it. I am sure it will not charge you money.

cbleek

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    THX... It worked!
    After hitting the Buy-Button it loaded the App without asking for the password!

khoudor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Yeah. And you don't have any bill on your card?
    This something with appstore. I think that ipad and iphone have different databases. That's why it happens. When you click on buy it checks that you already own it and don't charge you.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Just bought it - looking good. One thing - I can't scroll through the movies - page is not moving. In series it is working (Ipad Mini Retina). Are there any plans to include streaming in teh App (like in MPDroid?)

khoudor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Just bought it - looking good. One thing - I can't scroll through the movies - page is not moving. In series it is working (Ipad Mini Retina). Are there any plans to include streaming in teh App (like in MPDroid?)
    Scrolling in movies is a known issue. Scrolling is working on the top half of movies page. It happens only for the fresh installed app. Just try to restart it and it will be ok and this issue will never get back :). Very strange behaviour of the bug. That's why can't catch it and fix it till now.

Yes. I do have plans to implement streaming. It's already working in my development version. I'll deliver it to the next version that will come soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom