MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Tv icon issue:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qr1n4kqbdjp2jok/TV_channel_issues.PNG
    TV_channel_issues.PNG

Movies, yes the ones that miss thumbs in latest NovarRemote has images in MP, MediaPortal iViewer and also in previous version of NovaRemote.

Series. Guess it's a matter of taste but for me the details are needed. I tend to read the episode details if I do not remember the last watched episode (if the watched status is not correct since someone else looked at the episode). You didn't leave any room for it so either you have to redesign or add another popup. This is not important compared to fixing issues so I would not spend time one it for now.

Music: Sure, I can try to help. But is there any way apart from open up my HTPC for external access for you?

Will reinstall the app then to clear cache.

khoudor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Music: Sure, I can try to help. But is there any way apart from open up my HTPC for external access for you?
    The easiest way is to open mpextended port to wan to allow me to connect. And I'll debug the issue.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have created dyndns access for you, will pm you the details.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    khoudor could reproduce the issues when connected to my HTPC. The reason for app exit in Music view was a null reply from MPExtended when asking for detailed information for tracks. So either it's my music database or MPExt. 0.6 beta that give this issue, I will report in the MPExt. beta thread about that.

Khoudor will handle the exception in NovaRemote for now so the app do not exit if a similar thing happen.

cbleek

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh, sorry!
    No, moving pictures is not installed.
    I will try it, the next days...

OK, i installed moving pictures and now i get the movies shown.
    But there seem to be no search or filter tool.
    This is neccessary, when you have a lot of films...

khoudor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    OK, i installed moving pictures and now i get the movies shown.
    But there seem to be no search or filter tool.
    This is neccessary, when you have a lot of films...
    Great. And you need tvseries plugin for series button (the icon with tv and antenna).
    I already received the same response about music. I'll definitelly add some filter functionality to these sections in future releases.
    I'm not sure should I add this to 1.3. I have already a lot of plans about 1.3. And also I plan a big surprise for this version :).
    Filtering functionality is simple to implement but hard to design. The main approach of my app is simple design. All functionality should be obvious, straight-forward and very simple to use. So I think I should spent some time to find out how to make filtering functionality convenient to use.[DOUBLEPOST=1399923428][/DOUBLEPOST]And also. Be sure NovaRemote is not one-day project. I'll support it and enhance functionalilty in future. That's why I appreciate all the responses and will consider all the requests users asking.

Last edited:

Lucmarone

Portal Member
    May 20, 2014
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Great! Could you say ..approximatively when?

khoudor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    You figured me out :). Iphone version is a surprise for NovaRemote 1.3. I am sure 1.3 will be available in one week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom