Now Playing Labels and Strings (1 Viewer)

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Are there any Now Playing Labels or Strings for skin designers?

Cant seem to find what I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
After I made some font size changes, I had to make a few tweaks to the general layout spacing to accommodate the larger fonts. I...
Replies
Views
This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
Here I am again ... completely befuddled ... My wife insists it is totally necessary for her to see which Series we are looking at...
Replies
Views
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
hello, your card is only DVBT(1), so no HEVC support. sorry
hello, your card is only DVBT(1), so no HEVC support. sorry
I have compro Vista E900F with Videomate SAA716X. It is possible to receive DVBT2 HEVC? Maybe it need some mod? I cant find any...
Replies
Views
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom