Nvidia DualTV support (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank's, I had already disabled the option in MP. Anyway, last night, after several tests, I suddenly hooked up the correct frequency. Honestly I've done dozens of tests and so I don't know what is the thing that unlocked the problem, but now it works.
Thank's, I had already disabled the option in MP. Anyway, last night, after several tests, I suddenly hooked up the correct...
Hello, with Mediaporta and madVR I can't get the right refresh rate of the videos to work. I've set everything needed for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.34 STB blasting for IPTV DE
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set top box into Mediaportal needs replaced with a different solution. I currently have HDMI from the STB to the colossus. Mediaportal is controlling the STB through a USBUIRT blaster and the blaster is...
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
There are two TV Server settings that may be relevant here: Maximum free cards to try for recording (see this page in the Wiki). Maximum free cards to try for timeshifting (see this page in the Wiki). The default for these settings is 0, which means "try all tuners". I originally had mine set that way, but I have come to the...
There are two TV Server settings that may be relevant here: Maximum free cards to try for recording (see this page in the Wiki)...
My media portal server has been rock solid for quite some time but lately it's been locking up. The service won't shut down and i...
Replies
Views
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom