One Button Random Music? (2 Viewers)

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Such a shame this plugin is not actively supported, anymore. I really miss OBM.

Had to uninstall it (with previous versions 1.8.*) as it caused focus issues, especially when playing back .ts recorded TV files. I would constantly have to press the green button to refocus MP.

If someone can confirm it works with the latest beta: 1.9.0, I will have another go.

Who says that it is not actively supported?
    I simply don't have any issues with it. It works in all of the versions.

And i currently don't have any feature requests pending.

hanfmaster

Portal Pro
    January 25, 2006
    graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Is it possible to set the menu items on which the play button triggers the music funktion?
    Because when i'm on the home screen and press play on the series plugin, it starts the series for a second and than plays the music.
    have a lovely day, peter

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i am currently only checking, if the Play button was pressed while in Home screen.
    I don't do any checking, which menu is active.

Why do you press "Play" on the series plugin? Don't you do an "Ok" there?

hanfmaster

Portal Pro
    January 25, 2006
    graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Why do you press "Play" on the series plugin? Don't you do an "Ok" there?
    "Play" starts the recently added episode direct. While "ok" gets you to the menu, were you have to select the series, than the season, than the episode.

From your lovely plugin, I mostly use the feature to use the # 1-9 to start a certain playlist.
    Is it possible to just use this feature and disable the "play-button"?

Rayures

Portal Pro
    October 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    is it possible to port this plugin to MP2 ?

i use this one all the time to start internet radio without switching on the tv.

findftp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 20, 2011
    Nootdorp
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Very often, when waking my HTPC out of S3 sleep and start listening music using the one button random music plugin, I get two songs playing mixed together.
    When I stop the music (square button on remote) and start playing again (triangle) I see a lot of titles skipping on my screen but hear no sound.
    If I stop it again, and try to play again most of the times it finally works, but not always.
    Today, I got the same symptoms again but even after the third attempt 2 songs were played together, mixed.

What is going on? I get the feeling it could be related to having my HDD go to spin down after 10 minutes.
    Often, when pressing triangle on my remote, I have to wait a few seconds before the music starts (or the trouble)
    Most of the time when my HDD is still spinning (because of recorded event or livestream) the plugin works straight away.

I've included the last minute of my log, exactly before all the trouble started, again.

Can somebody help me solve this problem?

Thanks.

10 months later this problem is still present. I'm using mediaportal 1.10.0 and very often when I press play there are two tracks played simultaniously. I have to stop the track and try again.

I am not alone, there are other users with the same problem.

Please let me know what to do to solve this problem.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I don't see anything related to OneButton in the logs.
    could you please turn on Log Level Debug in Configuration and then try to reproduce the problem?

findftp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 20, 2011
    Nootdorp
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I don't see anything related to OneButton in the logs.
    could you please turn on Log Level Debug in Configuration and then try to reproduce the problem?

I will try to reproduce the error with debug log level.
    It might take a few days/weeks to reproduce since I can't do it on demand.

However, I think these lines are related since it happened on more or less the same moment:
    Code:
    [2014-12-30 13:41:54,555] [Error  ] [21  ] [ERROR] - BASS: Unable to start Mixer.  Reason: BASS_ERROR_START.
    [2014-12-30 13:41:54,566] [Error  ] [21  ] [ERROR] - BASS: Could not create Mixer. Aborting playback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom