OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    swf is NOT a video file, so you cannot add it! The swf is the player. I actually wonder how the audi would work - that is a bug ;) You need the link to the actual video file that probably ends with .flv
    wwitv should all play through windows media player, and shown as overlay in MediaPortal.

Maybe you are using a skin that doesn't allow overlay? So you hear the file beeing played in background.

Please post your Windows and MediaPortal Versions, Skin, Logs, anytthing that hels us to understand. You are about the 10.000th person posting xyz doesn't work, without more details, noone can really help.

Andrjs

Portal Member
    June 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    swf is NOT a video file, so you cannot add it! The swf is the player. I actually wonder how the audi would work - that is a bug ;) You need the link to the actual video file that probably ends with .flv
    wwitv should all play through windows media player, and shown as overlay in MediaPortal.

Maybe you are using a skin that doesn't allow overlay? So you hear the file beeing played in background.

Please post your Windows and MediaPortal Versions, Skin, Logs, anytthing that hels us to understand. You are about the 10.000th person posting xyz doesn't work, without more details, noone can really help.

Thank you very much for reply.

First thing it is not a video but it's a link for a television and in mystream works, I'll try to find the flv link.

For wwitv, I use windows 7 with mediaportal vsn 23978 and blackglass skin.
    Which log do you need to check what should be the problem?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Window7 and Overlay does currently not work (tried with Blue3Wide skin, and I get strange flickering double video window).

I think swf in MyStreams worked because it included a FlashControl player as overlay. This is not what I intended with Onlinevideos.

Here is the log file:
    %ProgramData%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log\MediaPortal.log
    which might tell you more.

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @ offbyone
    Thanks for new v.0.11.

But i have some problems with wwiTV:

1) Italian section: some channel are missed, like "Meteo Channel Italia", "Meteo Channe Europe", and many others. Why?
    2) When i play a channel from wwiTV, the video are very small, to get full screen i must use red button of my MCE remote. Is mormal?

XP sp3
    Black Glass skin
    MP 1.1. beta 1, NO SVN

Hi
    mamachan

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ offbyone
    Thanks for new v.0.11.

1) Italian section: some channel are missed, like "Meteo Channel Italia", "Meteo Channe Europe", and many others. Why?
    2) When i play a channel from wwiTV, the video are very small, to get full screen i must use red button of my MCE remote. Is mormal?

XP sp3
    Black Glass skin
    MP 1.1. beta 1, NO SVN

Hi
    mamachan

1) I scraped only the ones with a LIVE stream. I'll update the regex in the next version to also take those recorded ones!
    2) Good question. Have you tried Blue3 or Blue3Wide skin? I don't have a Win XP installed atm, so I cant debug/test this.

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @ offbyone
    Thanks for new v.0.11.

XP sp3
    Black Glass skin
    MP 1.1. beta 1, NO SVN

Hi
    mamachan

1) I scraped only the ones with a LIVE stream. I'll update the regex in the next version to also take those recorded ones!
    2) Good question. Have you tried Blue3 or Blue3Wide skin? I don't have a Win XP installed atm, so I cant debug/test this.
    1) OK, perfect. Thanks.
    2) Yes, same result with B3W. The video start small in bottom left with timer. With remote red button i can switch between fullscreen a small video. however is not e real BIG problem ;)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    At least overlay works on your system. In Win7 it's unusable at the moment ;)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have found the issue and it will work in the next version without the flickering!

cybergeek

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I was wondering if someone can help me out. I have tryed for so long and I can't figure it out. I added a new channel as my favorites at the bottom and then used a site called IceRocket to make my RRS links here are my links and evertime I go to online videos and to my favorites it says no videos found. It is driving me crazy what am I doing wrong can someone please help me out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom