OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you add an generic rss feed, it must contain the links to the videos directly! Not to a html page embedding a video.

cybergeek

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    If you add an generic rss feed, it must contain the links to the videos directly! Not to a html page embedding a video.

Can you please tell me how I can do that or how can I get a video from youtube and add it to my Online Videos?

karlake

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2006
    Borås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    my 1.0.2 setup

Hi!

I'm running a MP 1.0.2 setup with the latest, for 1.0.2, version of streamMP and it works great,,, except,,, some of my online video channels do not work anymore. To install the new version of online video, I needto upgrade streamedmp to the latest version and that version only works if I upgrade to latest MP beta...

Is there a way of upgrading the online video, without upgrading to a beta version of MP. 1.0.2 is the first vesion of MP in a long time that is solid, so I would like to keep that for now.

Regards

Karl

:D
    for a great plugin!!!

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

karlake

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2006
    Borås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Does the latest version of Online Videos work with latest stable MP (1.0.2) or do you have to use SVN builds?

I think that it works with mp 1.0.2 but not with StreamedMP skin. There are no skin files, for StreamedMP, in the Onlinevideo shipment anymore. They say it is shipped with the skin, but then you HAVE to upgrade to MP beta,, Newest StreamedMP only works with MP1.1.0 beta.

So it would be helpful, for all of us still running 1.0.2, that the skin files where included in the OLV installation.

Regards Karl

Sphero

Portal Pro
    June 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey,

I have MP 1.0.2 the latest StreamedMP and Online Video's and when I open the OnlineVideo's, the only thing I see is #trailerdesk on the skin.
    Any idea why?

xcontrol

Portal Member
    December 8, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello everybody,

I'm trying this plugin. It works for certain site but youtube for example, show error message when I want to view videos. When I look in configuration, codecs avi and wmv are ok but flv and mp4 | m4v | mov are empty.
    That's why certain site doesn't work ? Which codec must be installed ?

Is it possible to add a sites ? In fact, I'd like to search, for example, videoclips of Michael Jackson or view mountainbike video ?

Thx

cybergeek

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Can you please tell me how I can do that or how can I get a video from youtube and add it to my Online Videos?

A good example can be found in this post:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-request-thread-34587/index12.html#post522824

I still can't figure this out can you please help!:(

Hey,

I have MP 1.0.2 the latest StreamedMP and Online Video's and when I open the OnlineVideo's, the only thing I see is #trailerdesk on the skin.
    Any idea why?

I have to same problem and on a few ohter skins.

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Does the latest version of Online Videos work with latest stable MP (1.0.2) or do you have to use SVN builds?

I think that it works with mp 1.0.2 but not with StreamedMP skin. There are no skin files, for StreamedMP, in the Onlinevideo shipment anymore. They say it is shipped with the skin, but then you HAVE to upgrade to MP beta,, Newest StreamedMP only works with MP1.1.0 beta.

So it would be helpful, for all of us still running 1.0.2, that the skin files where included in the OLV installation.

Regards Karl
    Or, you can always install the StreamedMP Onlinevideo skin version that was previously bundled with the plugin. It's still available here. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom