OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

datfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2006
    Hi,
    great plugin! Is there anyway to put a pin code or something on some sites?
    IE click ******* and prompt pin code pops up?

Just to keep it more family friendly, and keeping the adult sites..
    thanks

bfbraun

Portal Pro
    June 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ZDF Mediathek not longer works

Hi

since yesterday ZDF Mediathek does not work. Online Vifeos does not load the Video tags. so there is no video to play. All other channels works fine.

Andreas26

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey guys.......

just installed latest version of the plugin......works great. especially RTL now. my girlfriend was just calling her brother when i started watching the first movie and told him about it. then he told her he also watched some movies from the RTL now site.....and here comes the "BUT". he told her that for every movie u watch RTL charges 1 €. even u dont need a account for watching. they´d check out ur ip and get ur information from internet provider........is this true? does watching the RTL now plugin cost?

greetz andreas

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

thanks

Sure there is a pin. Go into Configuration there you can set a pin. It will hide the adult sites until a pin is entered and once exiting the plugin window hide them again.

hey guys.......

just installed latest version of the plugin......works great. especially RTL now. my girlfriend was just calling her brother when i started watching the first movie and told him about it. then he told her he also watched some movies from the RTL now site.....and here comes the "BUT". he told her that for every movie u watch RTL charges 1 €. even u dont need a account for watching. they´d check out ur ip and get ur information from internet provider........is this true? does watching the RTL now plugin cost?

greetz andreas

There are free AND pay videos at the RTL now site. This plugin of course only offers the free videos. And btw: charging someone by IP without a signed form is illegal, so don't let your friends fool you ;)

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New Logos

For those who more like the modern look of the logos I created those for the new sites which where missing from the previously posted archive.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• onlinevideos-logos.zip
      30.7 KB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

since yesterday ZDF Mediathek does not work. Online Vifeos does not load the Video tags. so there is no video to play. All other channels works fine.

They changed the site (again)...

They turned off the old MCE 2005 service. I switched to their new api (Win7 Media Center Plugin) and it will work in the next version again.

datfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2006
    Hi,

thanks

Sure there is a pin. Go into Configuration there you can set a pin. It will hide the adult sites until a pin is entered and once exiting the plugin window hide them again.

THANKYOU - will check it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom