OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry to bother you but since you are working on the new version could you please fix empflipix again?

Fix is already in svn. Will release 0.12 soon.

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.

1.) In wwitv there are thumbs shown from previously other visited sites.

2.) ZDFMediathek no longer shows any content.

3.) ZDFMediathek has a typo which reads ZDFMediatek (or is this also a valid spelling?).

4.) MusicTelevision -> RockTelevision -> "Hard and Heavy" and "Soft and Ballades" show a invalid URL message when selected (the other entries work).

5.) Blue2Wide is now missing the frames around items in small and large icon view which makes it hard to navigate. Is this intended or is this a side effect when not running on the latest SVN but on 1.0.2 stable instead?

Many Thanks to offbyone for spending so much time into that great plugin:D

Regards,
    grubi

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.

1.) In wwitv there are thumbs shown from previously other visited sites.

2.) ZDFMediathek no longer shows any content.

3.) ZDFMediathek has a typo which reads ZDFMediatek (or is this also a valid spelling?).

4.) MusicTelevision -> RockTelevision -> "Hard and Heavy" and "Soft and Ballades" show a invalid URL message when selected (the other entries work).

5.) Blue2Wide is now missing the frames around items in small and large icon view which makes it hard to navigate. Is this intended or is this a side effect when not running on the latest SVN but on 1.0.2 stable instead?

Many Thanks to offbyone for spending so much time into that great plugin:D

Regards,
    grubi

ZDF will be working again in next version (already in SVN). Thx for pointing out the spelling error (sometimes you don't see it after reading the word a billion times ;) )

The missing frames in B3W skin are due to a skin update. I wanted to release 0.11 with RC1, but since it's delayed I went ahead anyway. In 1.1 + latest svn, you will have frames with rounded corners.
    I'm guessing that the wwitv thumbs showing up from other sites is a bug of 1.02. I don't have that in 1.1. wwitv simple has no thumbs.

The MusicTelevision bug is also fixed now, the urls had spaces that needed to be replaced with %20 to make them valid. Thx for letting me know.

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The missing frames in B3W skin are due to a skin update. I wanted to release 0.11 with RC1, but since it's delayed I went ahead anyway. In 1.1 + latest svn, you will have frames with rounded corners.

Can you give any hint how to modify the skinfile to show some frame also with 1.0.2 stable?
    I already compared the skinfiles between 10 and 11 but they completely changed so I have no clue.

I'm guessing that the wwitv thumbs showing up from other sites is a bug of 1.02. I don't have that in 1.1. wwitv simple has no thumbs.

Possibly. I could reproduce it as follows (maybe you could verify this):

1.) Visit discovery channel. Only visit the category site (first page)
    2.) Goto wwitv, select Germany, scroll page down and page up, then the first four items show the four discovery channel thumbs.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Nice repro, using your steps I get the wrong thumbs now! Really strange behavior as it only happens when scrolling down and then back up :) Gonna be hard to find out why, but I'll try.

I'll also try to find the svn version of the 1.02 working b3w skin and attach it in the first post.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Blue3Wide skinfiles for MediaPortal 1.02 are now attached in first post. Extract to skin\Blue3wide folder.

(Blue3 _nonwide_ are still compatible with 1.02)

karlake

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2006
    Borås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Does the latest version of Online Videos work with latest stable MP (1.0.2) or do you have to use SVN builds?

I think that it works with mp 1.0.2 but not with StreamedMP skin. There are no skin files, for StreamedMP, in the Onlinevideo shipment anymore. They say it is shipped with the skin, but then you HAVE to upgrade to MP beta,, Newest StreamedMP only works with MP1.1.0 beta.

So it would be helpful, for all of us still running 1.0.2, that the skin files where included in the OLV installation.

Regards Karl
    Or, you can always install the StreamedMP Onlinevideo skin version that was previously bundled with the plugin. It's still available here. :)

:D

That was the answer I hoped for!

B_J

Portal Member
    January 11, 2007
    Am i really stupid or is the Youtube favourites somehow limited to 25 items?
    I have well over 25 favourites in my account but in the Onlinevideos plugin onle the 25 newest shows up.
    Regardless off layout.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    25 might be a default parameter for the youtube query, not sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom