OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Australian SBS.au (SBS on Demand) is no longer working. Getting the NoDataAvailable error. Logs are showing 'HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden'
    Guessing SBS may have changed their streaming server?
    Tried to update logs but it tells me Upload file is empty.

Thanks,
    Muffet

As far as I know, it's been like that for a long time. Don't have a solution yet unfortunately...

muffet

Portal Member
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi,

Australian SBS.au (SBS on Demand) is no longer working. Getting the NoDataAvailable error. Logs are showing 'HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden'
    Guessing SBS may have changed their streaming server?
    Tried to update logs but it tells me Upload file is empty.

Thanks,
    Muffet

As far as I know, it's been like that for a long time. Don't have a solution yet unfortunately...

No problem, anything i can do to help diagnose?

muffet

Portal Member
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    I have taken some Wireshark dumps of when it works fine through the web browser, and when it fails through Mediaportal. Let me know if you would like me to post these. I haven't looked into them much myself yet.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have taken some Wireshark dumps of when it works fine through the web browser, and when it fails through Mediaportal. Let me know if you would like me to post these. I haven't looked into them much myself yet.

Generally speaking, I'm not very skilled in interpreting wireshark captures, more familiar with fiddler2.
    If it's possible, can you check if XBMC is able to play them, and/or provide a VPN so I can test?

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    I am missing the site for Swiss television. It used to be there as "SF1" several versions back. This still appeared in my list until I did a complete uninstall/reinstall, so presumably it was just an orphaned setting without a corresponding site module. The station is now called SRF 1. Is anyone able to and interested in reviving this? Does anyone know who the author of the former SF1 site module was?

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The following sites are not working anymore:
    - SouthParkWorld: Empty
    - SouthPark DE: An episode is splitted in three parts. It always seems that those are not completed, because between the parts it feels like a scene is missing. Also the second and/or third part is played in the lowest quality even though if you you selected the highest quality at the beginning.
    - 3sat (German): Error while trying to play content

Would be really cool and nice, if someone get SouthPark working again :)

Best regards,
    Sascha

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When I try to watch or download a YouTube video now, I get "NoProtocolLoaded" error. What does it mean, and what should I do to fix it?

Emph

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom