OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm desperately looking for a way to update the icon for my site DR TV - shouldn't it be available in OLV config? I can only edit the title and description??
    1) (Asume Windows 7) Replace the icon in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\Icons and the banner in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\Banners
    2) Publish the site to web

(Also replace and commit the files in SiteImages)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I'm desperately looking for a way to update the icon for my site DR TV - shouldn't it be available in OLV config? I can only edit the title and description??
    1) (Asume Windows 7) Replace the icon in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\Icons and the banner in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\Banners

Ok, I've done 1 and 2 and I think I did it correctly :)

Now - the SiteImages, where do I find this folder?[DOUBLEPOST=1415920326][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ok, I've done 1 and 2 and I think I did it correctly :)

Now - the SiteImages, where do I find this folder?

Aah - checking the code I find the folder in the OLV build dir. Ofc :)

Thx Ministerk!

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Goodmorning
    onlinevideo plugin needs "MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter", "MediaPortal Url Source Splitter" or both?

Thanks

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Goodmorning
    onlinevideo plugin needs "MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter", "MediaPortal Url Source Splitter" or both?

Thanks
    Good morning!

I would say the latter, MediaPortal Url Source Splitter, for this version of OnlineVideos - although the other one would work. If you would like to watch the danish site DR TV you need the new MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter. Using both, not a good idea.

Next version of OnlineVideos will come with MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've started watching Twitch, but I've noticed it's not working in OV. Is there a chance someone could have a look at this, I would but pretty sure it will take me much longer than the pros.

Would be nice. Last time I checked it categories did work but playback wasnt starting.

Think they changed the protocol but @georgius had it on the to do list to add in the future (HLS maybe)? I'd like to get a working twitch again too :)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I've started watching Twitch, but I've noticed it's not working in OV. Is there a chance someone could have a look at this, I would but pretty sure it will take me much longer than the pros.

Would be nice. Last time I checked it categories did work but playback wasnt starting.

Think they changed the protocol but @georgius had it on the to do list to add in the future (HLS maybe)? I'd like to get a working twitch again too :)
    Apple HTTP live streaming is supported by MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Apple HTTP live streaming is supported by MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter.

Ahh thanks Georgius, I saw you post that some time back and didn't realize Apple HTTP live streaming == HLS! In that case I think @offbyone was the author of the Twitch site ;)

Edit: Scratch that, the site works again after removing the old filter and using the iptv & url splitter :) Curious though, when I have a stream playing (chunked & high) I'm seeing 4-5 second input lag in MePo. Not noticed that before with Youtube etc?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom