OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Can find anything that says it does not work. Sure you haven't accidentally muted MP or some other problem with NON-AC3/DTS sound sources?
    You can try to download the file and play it then in MP and outside (in Windows MEdiaPlayer) to find out what might be happening.
    I doubt that it has directly to do with anything OnlineVideos related ;)
    You have reason, windows MP mixer disabled :rolleyes:
    All ok :)
    Thanks you very much

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since my last post here I have completely uninstalled MP and reinstalled with OV as the only plugin. I am still not able to get BBC Live although as before other BBC content works fine. I am not located in the UK and use a DNS server to be able to get UK programs, I can view BBC live on my browser and via Tunerfree MCE in Media Center, furthermore it used to work in MP 1.3. The attached logs were made using debug verbosity and my system specs are now available, hope this is enough.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Subtitles for move25, MopVideo and Videobull now added.
    Please be aware subtitles searcher works best if there is a year in the title. Enjoy

Last edited:

Efros

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2006
    Maine
    Home Country
    England England
    Since my last post here I have completely uninstalled MP and reinstalled with OV as the only plugin. I am still not able to get BBC Live although as before other BBC content works fine. I am not located in the UK and use a DNS server to be able to get UK programs, I can view BBC live on my browser and via Tunerfree MCE in Media Center, furthermore it used to work in MP 1.3. The attached logs were made using debug verbosity and my system specs are now available, hope this is enough.

I am experiencing exactly the same. Whether I use a VPN or a DNS server the Live TV function for BBC does not work. Attempting to play any of the live channels results in the error "Error starting playback NoDataAvailable". The ITV one works fine.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi @offbyone

Hi have this strange issue. When I want to play a MP4 stream from (for example) Youtube, I get no sound. When I play the WEBM version I do get sound. Another strange thing is, that when I play a MP4 stream, the buffer fills to 100% first, then starts at 0% again untill it reaches the minimum buffer it needs to play the stream, and then it plays the stream. With other streams, it buffers the minimum buffer and it plays the stream.

I tested this on MP1.50 final (HTPC) and unofficial 1.60 pre release (Test PC) both with onlinevideos 1.70 and lav 0.58.2. Also tried lav 0.59.1. Same issue.

When I play a stored MP4 file, I get sound.

Any suggestions? Thx.

Lardy

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi @offbyone

Hi have this strange issue. When I want to play a MP4 stream from (for example) Youtube, I get no sound. When I play the WEBM version I do get sound. Another strange thing is, that when I play a MP4 stream, the buffer fills to 100% first, then starts at 0% again untill it reaches the minimum buffer it needs to play the stream, and then it plays the stream. With other streams, it buffers the minimum buffer and it plays the stream.

I am seeing the same behaviour since about a week ago. My assumption has been that YouTube have changed something and maybe this plugin will need to be updated.

Shadime

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi @offbyone

I tested this on MP1.50 final (HTPC) and unofficial 1.60 pre release (Test PC) both with onlinevideos 1.70 and lav 0.58.2. Also tried lav 0.59.1. Same issue.

When I play a stored MP4 file, I get sound.

Any suggestions? Thx.

I have the same issue also after the MP4 stream the numbers in the brackets ie 840 MP4 (43) now have number such as 135

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I also tried to download a youtube mp4 file and tried to play it back with my videos. No sound. When I play it back with MPC-HC I still get no sound.

This sound issue also happens with other sites that have mp4 streams, for example hardwareinfo tv

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok. Will use the other streams in the meantime untill this gets fixed. Thx

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom