OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Any progress? :whistle:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Any news on my BBC live problem? Given that the problem may well be with the DNS server can you help me with the URL that is being used, so, if necessary I can request its inclusion. Your help on this will be much appreciated.

Since my last post here I have completely uninstalled MP and reinstalled with OV as the only plugin. I am still not able to get BBC Live although as before other BBC content works fine. I am not located in the UK and use a DNS server to be able to get UK programs, I can view BBC live on my browser and via Tunerfree MCE in Media Center, furthermore it used to work in MP 1.3. The attached logs were made using debug verbosity and my system specs are now available, hope this is enough.

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    From the release notes:
    Webservice reference now uses DNS instead of IP
    Does this mean that if I use a DNS service to redirect streams via a remote proxy, that this will now work with OV?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, this means something totally different. It is the webservice for updating sites.

evilgroby

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am using MePo 1.2.1 and still happy. For me everything is perfect.
    Now i wanted to start a new Windows with new MePo but there are several things that wont work in my favourite skin.
    So i would like to use my MePo 1.2.1 but some plugins are only available for the new MePo. Also onlinevideos :-(

Is there a possibility for me to get the new onlinevideo plugin to work under MePo 1.2.1?

antibios

Portal Member
    December 10, 2009
    Minneapolis
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    On the current version with MP 1.6 I am getting results in youtube for mp4 files that are over 100MB for a 3 minute file. There is the 360p mp4 at 18MB then another 360p MP4 at 134MB then a 480P mp4 at 22 MB then another 480P mp4 at 135MB.

The 18MB one plays fine, the other ones buffer then entire file up to 100%(takes a while) then plays with no audio. FIles cannot be downloaded. Just says download failed. I have no issues when doing the same thing in a browser.

I have the same issue on all 3 installations on my machines all using MP 1.6

Edit: it appears some of the file sizes are being misrepresented. A 133MB file is actually 1,154KB when downloaded.

Edit2: I see this was covered on page 3 and has to do with dynamic audio streams. What sucks is some videos have only the 240p as normal and then everything 360 and up is dynamic.

Last edited:

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm still finding most videos have upto 720p available? Just start one with a number below 100 in brackets next to the resolution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom