OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thx, that works!
    However, the resolution is much lower than what I get through a browser (Firefox).
    Furthermore, I only find the productions SRF itself. In a browser, I can also get the programs they have purchased from others (e.g. Revenge).

If you have suggestions to the creator you can send a message to him/her from OnlineVideos Configuration under the Sites tab. Select the SRF site and press the "Submit a message to the creator" button in the top menu.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, I'm having some issues with webautomation all of a sudden. I can't for the life of me think what I have changed other than installing the merged Splitter (but I have just uninstalled that and reinstalled the old urlsourcesplitter and still the same thing). When I start a site which uses this (Amazon Prime, Sky GO) I see my desktop, a very fast flash of something and then MePo reappears.. I do see this in my MePo.log:

Code:
    [2014-12-01 17:47:31,811] [Error  ] [42       ] [ERROR] - [OnlineVideos] log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [encoding] to set object on [log4net.Appender.ConsoleAppender]
    log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [lockingModel] to set object on [log4net.Layout.PatternLayout]
    log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [encoding] to set object on [log4net.Appender.BufferingForwardingAppender]
    log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property [lockingModel] to set object on [log4net.Appender.BufferingForwardingAppender]
    Method not found: 'Void OnlineVideos.Sites.Base.BrowserUtilConnector.ShowLoading()'.
       at OnlineVideos.Sites.WebAutomation.ConnectorImplementations.BrowserUtilConnectorBase.PerformLogin(String username, String password)
       at OnlineVideos.Sites.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.BrowserForm.BrowserForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Don't suppose any one has some ideas on what I can do to try and fix this?

Thanks.

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
    April 12, 2013
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    It's because I pushed an update to fix Amazon Prime which also needs the latest version of Online Videos (which hasn't been released yet), sorry for that! I'll fix this and push an update for you tomorrow.

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
    April 12, 2013
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    I've uploaded a temporary fix for this - it means you'll see it navigating the website (not the loading image it was showing).

When the new version of OV is released you'll get the loading spinner back.

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    Why is Onlinevideos not part of the Mediaportal Extension Manager? - It is not available on the list

Had to download it from plugins pages:-(

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yes it is:

Attachments

• Udklip.PNG
      Udklip.PNG
      48.7 KB

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Why is Onlinevideos not part of the Mediaportal Extension Manager? - It is not available on the list

Had to download it from plugins pages:-(

Yes it is:

No its not, it appears in mpem only if you first install it manually. I noticed this when doing a clean install of mp yesterday. It has been reported in the forums somewhere.

Edit: it was in this thread starting here: #246. @offbyone was tagged then also...

Last edited:

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've uploaded a temporary fix for this - it means you'll see it navigating the website (not the loading image it was showing).

When the new version of OV is released you'll get the loading spinner back.

Not sure if I'm imagining this but going into amazon seems to bring up the sky go menu and sky go wont open?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom