OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airw0lf

Portal Pro
April 19, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
The NFL has now got an official youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/nfl. How can I add this to OnlineVideos so that I can just browse all the videos without serarching for them manually?

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi @offbyone I'm having this same issue. I posted here as it seemed this was the same issue, so doesn't look like it is just one person.I go into youtube site, the categories appear, but when I enter any of the categories (not just my subscriptions as per the attached log) I get the error message.

Attached are my logs, there is something there related to the problem but doesn't mean much to me. For info, this was all working fine then I went away for a few weeks and when I got back it had stopped working. I haven't reconfigured anything that I am aware of so no idea why it has suddenly broken (I don't think it's anything I have done maybe?!)

Does anyone have a working Youtube with the latest MePo version and the latest public OnlineVideos version?

Thanks

I have it working with my account, I did have this trouble but it was just my credentials were incorrect. You won't know they are wrong until you try to enter the my subscriptions category.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    When I enter mysubscriptions I get the same error retrieving dynamic catagories. But thanks I'll try to enter my login again.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    So I tried re-entering my login details but still get those errors. My subscriptions = Error getting dynamic categories and everything else seems = Error getting category videos. I even tried deleting the site and reimporting from the repo and it's still the same as attached. Tried also changing locale option. Retried with firewall disabled in case that was blocking it, no dice. Confirmed I can view youtube in a browser on the machine OK..

Guess next step is reinstall onlinevideos but it is working fine with other sites (Amazon, Sky GO, Gametrailers, ITunes Trailers etc.).

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Good question. Just checked and it doesn't seem to use files (at least I can't find any such files opened by mediaportal) to cache videos.
    How it *is* done, I don't know. perhaps @georgius can explain?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I want to report some strange behavior that is there for as long as I can remember.

Normally, when you are somewhere in MediaPortal and you press the homebutton (H on the keyboard) you will go back to basic or classichome, whatever you have defined. But only in OnlineVideos, it will bring you back to the previous menu, so it's working as the Esc button. Is this something that can be fixed maybe? :) No big thing, but I like to have the option to spring back to basichome with just a single push on the button.

Cheers,
    Marcel

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom