(Original Post) *Picture Update 11-06-2012* : 'EVE' (3 Viewers)

CommandFusion

Portal Member
August 11, 2011
Home Country
Re: New Project: 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automation control

Wow...amazing work. Any interest in releasing this as a separate app just for MediaPortal use? We can make that happen.
It would involve building the GUI into a new build of iViewer, a separate app on the app store. You would just need to implement the use of global tokens for connection details so that people would not require a license (as soon as you reload the GUI file you would need an iViewer license).

Are you going to make the source for this available on GitHub? I'd love to host it under our account and help any way I can.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Drool....

Please tell me when this will be here. Great work, esp. in parallel to my new default skin avalon!

*edited on my iPad waiting for eve*

bodiroga

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Awesome work Joost! I can't say anymore, pics speak for themself...

Just some questions: are this mockups or real images? In the RemoteShell_Power_v3 image I can see TV and AV receiver On/Off buttons, how do those work??? What does that "Menu" button on the left do?

It's incredible the talent you have to build those stylish UIs, congratulations!

Thanks for all your work and looking forward to see more pics soon.

Best regards,

Aitor

PServais

Portal Member
    July 31, 2008
    Maastricht
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Awesome work Joost! I can't say anymore, pics speak for themself...

Just some questions: are this mockups or real images? In the RemoteShell_Power_v3 image I can see TV and AV receiver On/Off buttons, how do those work??? What does that "Menu" button on the left do?

It's incredible the talent you have to build those stylish UIs, congratulations!

Thanks for all your work and looking forward to see more pics soon.

Best regards,

Aitor

Hi Aitor,

part are mockups, part are real images.
    Like Joost said, Eve is still in a very premature stage.
    The on/off buttons are part of the homecontrol and are currently directed to HouseBot (and sended by a USB-UIRT)
    The menu on the left can hold any kind relevant structure, depending of the page your on.

Greetings,

Patrick

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: New Project: 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automation control

You know, I just looked at those pics on first post again... You guys are Mean. How can you show off something that nice and make me wanting this for sure but at the same time tell me that I have to wait?

Did you say something about some date when a first version will available? Hope pretty soon...

J

joostzilla

Re: AW: New Project: 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automation control

You know, I just looked at those pics on first post again... You guys are Mean. How can you show off something that nice and make me wanting this for sure but at the same time tell me that I have to wait?

Did you say something about some date when a first version will available? Hope pretty soon...

If we had more manpower we would be able to deliver much faster. :D

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: New Project: 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automation control

Maybe it is a good idea to put some person in charge that is supposed to keep an eye on ongoing developement of all plugins and to watch if forces can be bundled or double developements might be avoided. Just like the new position of the pr coordinator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom