(Original Post) *Picture Update 11-06-2012* : 'EVE' (2 Viewers)

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: *Picture Update 09-12-2011* : 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automation control

Yeah, then I won't need to turn on the screen to start playing some chrismas music.

J

joostzilla

Re: AW: *Picture Update 09-12-2011* : 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automation cont

:D

Sorry guys, its not gonna happen.
We are working very hard and it keeps getting better and better. But a beta or even an alpha just isnt realistic.
I will post some new screens later in the week though.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: *Picture Update 09-12-2011* : 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automation control

What a pity. I have all the faith in you guys making it great.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Re: *Picture Update 09-12-2011* : 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automation control

Hm... Seems like my iPad actually can be useful at some point...

Looks smashing, guys!

yd82

April 28, 2009

It's awesome!!! When will we can test your app? I love to be the person to test it! The GUI and graphic is eveything I wanted! Please release it soon! Thanks a lots!

Yd82.

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: *Picture Update 09-12-2011* : 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automation

We are working very hard and it keeps getting better and better. But a beta or even an alpha just isnt realistic.

But you sure will release it till next chrismas, right?

Iceman89610

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2008
    Ipswich
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Just got Ipad1 from xmas so really really eager to try this out as its the best looking app for Mepo so far and designed by a great team so I know its gonna be fantastic. :D

J

joostzilla

Re: AW: Re: AW: *Picture Update 09-12-2011* : 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automat

But you sure will release it till next chrismas, right?

:)
    It will be a lot sooner than next christmas. I hope we all enjoy Eve in the next couple of months.
    We cant wait ourselves for the first release. :)

I hope iPad3 will not take us back to the drawingboard though :(

Iceman89610

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2008
    Ipswich
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi guys,

Just curious about a feature of this app. As a "previous" ampdroid user before upgrading to the ipad, they had a feature where you could browse your movie/tv series library ( which i notice this can do) but also had the option to either stream it to your device or play it on the tv. I assume that this will be able to do similar??

Thanks in advance

Steven

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

iceman: It is supposed to be able to stream. At least it's planned to integrate that. Maybe not in one of the first releases.

@All: EVE is supposed to connect to HouseBot to do all the Homeautomation stuff. Might it be possible to get it working with FHEM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom