(Original Post) *Picture Update 11-06-2012* : 'EVE' (2 Viewers)

larsbln

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2010
    Germany
    AW: *Picture Update 09-12-2011* : 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automation control

I know critism is easier than contributing a real value to this project. It looks awsome to me and the benefit for the community will be huge. Thank you!

iJochen

December 14, 2011
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Re: *Picture Update 09-12-2011* : 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automation control

I'm going to follow this !!!!!!!

But I'm afraid I will have to step away from HomeSeer to make it work when published.
    I like this so much !!

CommandFusion

Portal Member
    August 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Re: *Picture Update 09-12-2011* : 'EVE' - iPad Mediaportal & Home Automation control

I think your screenshots are showing the plot summary for the movie "Up" but the screenshots are for "Prince of Persia" ;)

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008

Hi,
    i don't have an iPad or any Apple products, but i need to give my congrats to Joost for an another very, very, very awesome design!!

@Joost
    Please, you MUST do a design concept for MP2! :D

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi,
    i don't have an iPad or any Apple products, but i need to give my congrats to Joost for an another very, very, very awesome design!!

@Joost

+1 on that!

J

joostzilla

Hi,

@Joost

When MP2 is in a usable state i surely will do a design for it.
    But untill then we're first going to release a new skin for MP1. :)

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Hi Joostzilla,
    Sorry if this is too much ot, but I can't resist: MP2 is much more in a usable state than you might think :D No pressure, but (1) I really love your skins and (2) I was really surprised to see how much progress MP2 has made in the meantime. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be really happy to see an MP2 skin made by you. This would be an awsome Start for MP2 Alpha. If you're interested, I'm sure Albert or Morpheus can help you to jump right into MP2 skinning.
    Thanks for your great work,
    Michael

J

joostzilla

Hi Joostzilla,
    Sorry if this is too much ot, but I can't resist: MP2 is much more in a usable state than you might think :D No pressure, but (1) I really love your skins and (2) I was really surprised to see how much progress MP2 has made in the meantime. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be really happy to see an MP2 skin made by you. This would be an awsome Start for MP2 Alpha. If you're interested, I'm sure Albert or Morpheus can help you to jump right into MP2 skinning.
    Thanks for your great work,
    Michael

I would love to have the time to do a skin for MP2. But unfortunately i have not. :(
    And also... i have really my doubts about designing a skin in vector. I am used to use Photoshop on a professional level and i am also pretty familiar with Adobe illustrator but designing skin elements in illustrator is not something i would choose myself.
    I will have to dive further into the technology first...
    maybe later...

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Just saying that a christmas present of a first beta of eve would be very welcome ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom