*ORIGINAL THREAD* InfoService v1.6 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather (5 Viewers)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: InfoService v1.32 - 5 day weather/Feeds/Twitter on basic home [04-01-2010] *PLANN

I have already fixed this, but thanks for the report :D

:D

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: InfoService v1.32 - 5 day weather/Feeds/Twitter on basic home [04-01-2010] *PLANN

I've uploaded a new beta: infoservice - Release: InfoService v1.5 Beta 9

Changes:
    • Fixed crash if user never entered MP weather GUI
    • Added some new images. Please look at the skin changelog: InfoService and at the skin documentation here: InfoService
    • Added dutch and spanish language files
    • Fixed false zoom if you selected the "All feeds" ticker and open the webbrowser

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

The zoom works like a charm now edsche ;)

I've got my default zoom set to 200% and i notice that when i open up a feed, it zooms in, but the top of the screen isn't starting with the top of the page. It looks like it's 'scrolled down' a bit by zooming in.

Would it be possible to always start on the top of the opened page (screenshot 2)? Because now the title (and some of the first lines of that article) isn't visible untill i scroll up.

Attachments

• Zoomed 200%.png
      Zoomed 200%.png
      511.9 KB
    • Zoomed 200% - prefered.png
      Zoomed 200% - prefered.png
      471.5 KB

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

This can't be done by infoservice :( But i will add this to the new webbrowser plugin. Stay tuned :D

DeadMan

Portal Pro
    July 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation

Hello thanks for good plug-in. Can you add another key (like #infoservice.feed.selected.description) but for current weather (something like #infoservice.weather.cureent)? for use this key to show weather on external display thought MiniDisplay plug-in

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hello thanks for good plug-in. Can you add another key (like #infoservice.feed.selected.description) but for current weather (something like #infoservice.weather.cureent)? for use this key to show weather on external display thought MiniDisplay plug-in

Sure, but what content should this property have? Location + Current temp ? Or can the MiniDisplay plugin handle more than one property (Never used the MiniDisplay plugin)? Then you can build your messages out of the other properties.

DeadMan

Portal Pro
    July 9, 2008
    Home Country

minidisplay plugin show info trought key's like i posted, you can see it if you enable minidisplay plugin in mediaportal configuration and configure minidisplay to use Debug (preview form) like display type and set show property browser. After that start mediaportal and in property browser you can see all key's, info from this key's we can show on external lcd screen

Sure, but what content should this property have? Location + Current temp ? Or can the MiniDisplay plugin handle more than one property (Never used the MiniDisplay plugin)? Then you can build your messages out of the other properties.

yes minidisplay can show more than one property, you can make something like
    #infoservice.weather.location
    #infoservice.weather.current
    e.t.c
    and end-users can configure what his want to see on external display

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Mh i can't get this to work... So i should add a new property, lets say #infoservice.weather.message and the user should build this property in the config out of some other weather properties like location and temp. Like the way infoservice does with the feed ticker layout.

DeadMan

Portal Pro
    July 9, 2008
    Home Country

Mh i can't get this to work... So i should add a new property, lets say #infoservice.weather.message and the user should build this property in the config out of some other weather properties like location and temp. Like the way infoservice does with the feed ticker layout.
    ok thank's :)

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Get this error in a window prompt when I go inside the browser and press any key... Using latest bea of Infoservices and the 0.5 browser and MP1.1RC1... Any ideas?

File not found:Microsoft.mshtml, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a

Users who are viewing this thread