(original thread) MCE Replacement Plugin v1.0.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi kl0012,

This is something I've been meaning to mention for a long time but haven't gotten around to it...

There is a utility for HIP called HIPSend which lets you get HIP to do the blasting. HIPSend can be used with the MCE Replacement plugin or the TV3 External Channel Changer plugin (I know you're not interested in that but I thought I'd mention it for those who may be reading).

Download it here and tell the MCE Replacement plugin to launch a program for channel changes:

http://www.byremote.com.au/downloads/default.asp?SCLASS=HIP EXTRA

Give it a try and let me know how you get on!

Hope that helps,

kl0012

Portal Member
    December 24, 2006
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi kl0012,

This is something I've been meaning to mention for a long time but haven't gotten around to it...

There is a utility for HIP called HIPSend which lets you get HIP to do the blasting. HIPSend can be used with the MCE Replacement plugin or the TV3 External Channel Changer plugin (I know you're not interested in that but I thought I'd mention it for those who may be reading).

Download it here and tell the MCE Replacement plugin to launch a program for channel changes:

http://www.byremote.com.au/downloads/default.asp?SCLASS=HIP EXTRA

Give it a try and let me know how you get on!

Hope that helps,

It works.
    Great thanks.
    :D

On the topic of Test version 1.0.1 ... has anyone had any problems with it, or is it safe to release into the wild?

I'm using v.1.0.1 with MP 0.2.2.0 No problem till now.

Rhys.Goodwin

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2006
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    On the topic of Test version 1.0.1 ... has anyone had any problems with it, or is it safe to release into the wild?

Cheers,
    I'm running it with SVN 12491 and I've had no problems at all. But I'm only really using the "different remote" options not using it for my MCE. :)

mikethefin

Portal Member
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    MCE replacement

Hi again Aaron! I can't get channel changing to work with serial cable (nothing happens) with latest SVN builds. I'm using version 1.0.1 + dll for SVN. It works perfectly with 0.2.2.0. Could You check it out?

Thanks

Mike

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Mike,

Is there anything in the log to suggest a problem? Can you paste your log into the pastebin, or zip it up and attach it here ?

Thanks,

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'll double check against the latest SVN, maybe something's gone in that breaks it again ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom