[Original Thread] "My NetFlix" Plugin with Watch Now Support (2 Viewers)

Which view do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dcwp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2006
    Astana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    1) I can't figure out how to make the thing go full-screen - I thought it was the "I" key and I mapped that to my remote but it doesn't work, I have to use the mouse to select full screen after it loads.

Hey ixian,

You still having this problem? I struggled with it for a while and realized that I was not operating in a supported resolution. You've probably already checked this (or moved on to one of the other solutions), but choosing a proper screen resolution got me the full screen functionality with the MCE remote i button.

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    I'm running 1080p, 1920x1080 which I believe is one of the supported resolutions. At least that's my desktop resolution, Media Portal should be using the same no?

dcwp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2006
    Astana
    Home Country
    Yep, that's listed as supported.

I'm sure you've tried on multiple videos as well. As noted upthread, some movies (originally 4:3) cannot be made fullscreen with the i button. Again though, doesn't sound like this is your problem.

Sorry I couldn't help.

blitzkrg

Portal Pro
    January 31, 2007
    today I received a message that i need to update to the latest netflix movie player, so i did. and it said silverlight is now enabled or whatever..

so the netflix movie player i guess was what i was using before. the girder GML i posted will not work for the new silverlight based player.
    but it won't be a big deal to update it i don't think. I should have new GML posted in the next day or so when i have some time to sit down and update it.

tsears

March 30, 2009
    Hello --

I was wondering if anyone had the configuration screen throw an exception after clicking authorize.

Following the generic unhandled exception message it says:
    Timestamp is Invalid.

I've seen zany authentication errors in other programs when the clock is wildly out of sync, but the clock on this computer is correct.

Any ideas on this one?

(Vista Business 64-bit)

Here's the stack trace:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    WrapNetflix.NetflixException: Timestamp Is Invalid ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    at WrapNetflix.NetflixConnection.GenerateRequestToken()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at WrapNetflix.NetflixConnection.GenerateRequestToken()
    at MyNetFlix.NetFlix.Authorize.NetFlixAuthorize()
    at MyNetFlix.Plugin.ucAuthorize.btnAuthorize_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

blitzkrg

Portal Pro
    January 31, 2007
    ************** Exception Text **************
    WrapNetflix.NetflixException: Timestamp Is Invalid ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

I think the key line there is "unauthorized"
    I would make sure your netflix database is deleted from the MP database folder
    clear your cookies and cache
    launch IE on that machine and login to netflix and make sure you don't have any problems there, if not, then close browser and run the MP config and config the netflix plugin again.
    see if that helps

ryan1

Portal Member
    April 29, 2008
    Home Country
    I'm running 1080p, 1920x1080 which I believe is one of the supported resolutions. At least that's my desktop resolution, Media Portal should be using the same no?

Doesn't work for me either. It's not even close to where the Fullscreen button actually is.

griffindodd

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2009
    Looks great but I have quite a few problems.

Choosing any menu option other than DVD queue just locks up MP (using the latest SVN). I went through configuration ok, I can see the DVD's in my queue just fine and click them to get details. No idea how to watch a movie that shows the 'play' option.

Kinda stuck on that. I have .net 3.5 sp1 installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom