ORIGINAL THREAD (OLD): About the X-Factor Skin (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 5, 2009
    Spokane, WA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Uhm, sorry for the noob question here, but in the install instructions you say to import the .psd file. Where exactly do I do that in MP-TVSeries?

camoura

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2007
    In MyTVSeries when you are selecting the top menu (run import, change views) series banners get dimmed. When the banners have the focus they are brighter.

In MovingPictures the above is not true. You get thumbnails brighter when you are selecting top menus.

Anyway, I mentioned this before, but having the selected item brighter than the rest is a no go for me. Same for TVSeries. I almost have to squint to look at all those thumbnails. A animated border indicating the selected movie woudl be really nice if possible.

Can anyone tell me where to look if I decide to change it myself?

Attachments

• 19-41-12.png
      19-41-12.png
      636 KB

dino2008

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Does the latest version work with for the record 1.3.3? After upgrading to the latest version of this skin I can no longer see my TV recordings? Nothing appears under the recorded section, and I cannot exit out of it. I have to shutdown and restart to get back to the main menu.

explodedk

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    cul8er:

there is still some graphic errors in tvseries. when having music/videos playing and in listview the now playing box is overlapping in the top, and makes a mess. see attachment...

i would maybe move it down where i have made a red square in my attachment. and then make 2 x scroll descriptions. one that is only visible when player.hasmedia that aint that high as the one when there is no media...

hope you understand what i mean ;)

Attachments

• TVSERIES.jpg
      TVSERIES.jpg
      199.8 KB

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Loving the look of this skin so far. There's just a couple of changes I'd like to see if possible

1) Remove "Video Settings" from TV Series and Moving Pictures screens. I don't want people screwing things up by messing with these (I disable the Settings plugin for the same reason)

2) I'd like the "Radio" option to go straight to the Radio Guide, as I find that much more useful/user-friendly than the screen it goes to currently (this seems to be common to all skins, but hopefully it's not too difficult to change)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

A few answers (more will come soon) to some of your questions/comments/bug reports.

* BasicHome;
    I have found some font problems but so far no user have reported. This is now corrected.

* I have skinned ShowTimes (based on xml file from Nephilim, thank you for your help). It will look very much like TV Series...

* In TVSeries I have disabled Now Playing until I can fix the overlay problem.

* TV Series top menu was not displaying all text. This is now corrected.

* Thumbnail view in Moving Picture and TV Series now also use semi transparent background like the other views.

* TV Series filmstrip view now ha default background that is displayed if fanart is missing

* I have done a new layout in music (what you see when you select an album and see the songs)....

This and more will come in a patch release that will come soon. I will also include Shoutcast Directory plugin in that release.

Thank you all for your feedback!

cheers
    cul8er

jonesbond

April 20, 2009
    Some direct problems of Brazil. (so sorry for bad english)

- Even changing the name in the configuration utility, the name does not change.

-For example try to change the "Play Games" for "Using Utilities", more does not work.

-Items on the menu bears no more than 6 items, would be dynamic?

-Problem-in radio, the name of the radio is out of the correct location.
    Then to run a video for My TV-Series, I run a movie through the Moving Pictures, to give pause (only pause) the cover of the movie was the cover of the series, to see the cover information was correct.

- The search phrase does not work in Global Search, I am using the SMS mode.

- Is not hours when no item in the menu select Play Game, it is no background image, would not have a background image pattern

In Videos My OnLine, before seeing any video, it find command, the virtual keyboard is below the tv virtual (that window in the menu), it is not possible to enter some letter

Thank you for the work, great skin

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom