ORIGINAL THREAD (OLD): About the X-Factor Skin (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezrangel

Portal Member
June 17, 2008
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Hi ezrangel,

Look in the FAQ thread (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/faq-60104/). I will update it in a few days to reflect latest version.

best regards
cul8er

Thanks, cul8er. I did take a look at the FAQ. The problem is that my editor screen doesnt look like that at all. "Available Modules" and the right colunm are empty. In left colunm, theres nothing in the "text" boxes.

I use win7 RC and MP 1.1.0.0 alpha. Is there any problem with that?

Tks again.

sergiocos

Portal Pro
March 31, 2009
Targoviste
Home Country
Romania Romania
The problem is that my editor screen doesnt look like that at all. "Available Modules" and the right colunm are empty. In left colunm, theres nothing in the "text" boxes.

I use win7 RC and MP 1.1.0.0 alpha. Is there any problem with that?

Tks again.
The editor(s) expect the skin(s) to be located in Program Files, not ProgramData as it does in 1.1 alpha... but i noticed that my basichome created under 1.0.2 works great in 1.1 alpha

Basically you shoud use 1.0.2 (to have a working editor), backup your skin, uninstall 1.0.2 ... and copy the personalised skin under the NEW 1.1 path ;)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Yes, the skin is not ready for MP 1.1 and this is something I work on. So the editor for example will not work.

best regards
    cul8er

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cul8er,

thanks for this great skin! I like the basichome and moving pictures layout. But, is it possible to use the streamedmp xmls for "MyTV"? I don`t like yours, because it`s hard to navigate...

Nico

TheWho

Portal Pro
    December 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    cul8er i thought it was that i installed it on my d: not that i was using 1.1.0 alpha so you already know about this good then. =)

i happily wait :)

i love your skin thank you :)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

TheWho;
    Thank you for your feedback and yes I have a working version now on my laptop that will be apart of next release.

About the new layout selector plugin, I have now also added two layouts for creating a AEON style menu with or without RSS bar.

cheers
    cul8er

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

TheWho;
    Thank you for your feedback and yes I have a working version now on my laptop that will be apart of next release.

About the new layout selector plugin, I have now also added two layouts for creating a AEON style menu with or without RSS bar.

cheers
    cul8er

Will it be possible to adjust the height position of the menu as well in this editor?

:D
    Emph

dirki1972

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cul8er,

i looking forward to your new release.
    what you think when we can enjoy it ?

best regards
    dirk

petsa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi cul8er,

I've just started to use this skin. It looks great :)

When I was watching a recorded TV-program I notice there seems to be two overlapping time notifications. At the right end of the timebar in the lower part of the window (when pressing "i" on the remote) I can see one number that doesn't change, and underneath it seems to be another counting.

Any idea?

/Peter

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom