ORIGINAL THREAD (OLD): About the X-Factor Skin (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi,

ysmp;
    I don't know, I want this to be a good release so I will take some time to see what other improvements I want to add. I'll get back to you when I know a release date;) It also depends a little on MP1.1 and when this will be available as I'm currently are working on making the skin compatible.

best regards
    cul8er

hi cul8er ! how are you ?
    maybe you can reconsider abut the release date ? MP1.1 have as i see some bug and it will tack longer time to release
    a stable version .... and as you know we all egar to try the new features ...:oops:
    thanks,
    ysmp.

OPN

Portal Member
    July 14, 2009
    I see this uses Moving Pictures 0.7.3 does anyone have a link to this please ?

OPN

Portal Member
    July 14, 2009
    Thanks remb0 im installing mediaportal stable version again now since i made a mess of things again. i downloaded BasichomeAeon,fonts.rar,xfactor_r225.MPE1 so this is all i need ? i have a remote but i cant get it to work so i will buy a new one, can you tell me what remote will just work properly with this please? and thanks to the creater for making this skin for us it looks real nice :) i will post back when im finished and let you all know how i make out thanks alot.

I cant make this thing work :( i copied this link (http://x-factor.googlecode.com/files/fonts.rar). to this folder "C:\WINDOWS\Fonts"
    i then put MPInstaller.exe.config in this folder "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal"
    it still dont work :(

dirki1972

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cul8er,
    when we can use the new Basichome ?
    Looking forward... looks great

regards
    dirk

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I'm on holiday and that is why I don't answer to any posts right now. Will be back in a week and soon after I will finish next version and release it.

cheers
    cul8er

OPN

Portal Member
    July 14, 2009
    Hi cul8er, you think you can make the next version a one click install ? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom