Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.0.0 Beta

working great, thank guys!

Cruzer

Portal Pro
February 16, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

I'm unable to configure the plugin. When I put in my email address and password, it says "verifying login credentials" and then comes back with "Unexpected error". I can't go any further than that.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

I'm unable to configure the plugin. When I put in mt\y email address and password, it says "verifying login credentials" and then comes back with "Unexpected error". I can't go any further than that.

Delete and reenter your password then click sign in.

Cruzer

Portal Pro
February 16, 2008
Home Country

I'm unable to configure the plugin. When I put in mt\y email address and password, it says "verifying login credentials" and then comes back with "Unexpected error". I can't go any further than that.

Delete and reenter your password then click sign in.

I tried that with the same results. Of course, it works just fine in internet explorer. Ideas?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

If you delete the text in the password field and reenter it the "Sign In" button should be reactivated. Just click it, wait a second for validation then click "Ok". Sorry for the trouble with this, we will try to prevent the problem in the future.

downlinx

Portal Member
March 11, 2010
Home Country

yea, somthing changed this week with pandora, and cant log in as well, i have two accounts and both dont work.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

Guys, please read the instructions above. Pandora changed their encryption key so you will need to download the new version of the plugin. Because of the changed encryption key you will have to enter the configuration screen and reenter your password. On this screen it will state "Unexpected Error". Ignore this, the error is because Pandora does not like your password as it was stored encrypted with the old encryption key. Delete the text in the password field, reenter your password, and click "Sign In". It will validate your account and you should again be good to go.

And sorry for the inconvenience. We will try to avoid stuff like this in the future.

Cruzer

Portal Pro
February 16, 2008
Home Country

Guys, please read the instructions above. Pandora changed their encryption key so you will need to download the new version of the plugin. Because of the changed encryption key you will have to enter the configuration screen and reenter your password. On this screen it will state "Unexpected Error". Ignore this, the error is because Pandora does not like your password as it was stored encrypted with the old encryption key. Delete the text in the password field, reenter your password, and click "Sign In". It will validate your account and you should again be good to go.

And sorry for the inconvenience. We will try to avoid stuff like this in the future.

No matter what I do, I am unable to get authentication to work. I don't know if this matters, but I am trying the plugin for the first time, so I don't have the password stored with the old encryption key.

akajester

Portal Pro
October 13, 2008
Home Country

No matter what I do, I am unable to get authentication to work. I don't know if this matters, but I am trying the plugin for the first time, so I don't have the password stored with the old encryption key.

did you download the new plugin a few posts above yours? It worked for me! double check your username and password on the pandora website just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom