PiipTV: LiveTV & remote PVR for Nokia Video Center (1 Viewer)

manniainen

Portal Pro
April 18, 2008
optx,

I think landscape should work in your N96 so that you move phone slider to "multimedia mode"? i think then picture is rotated to landscape mode also?

I have noticed also that "connection to the server not possible", i will check what will cause that...

optx

Portal Member
September 29, 2008
Germany
optx,

I think landscape should work in your N96 so that you move phone slider to "multimedia mode"? i think then picture is rotated to landscape mode also?

I have noticed also that "connection to the server not possible", i will check what will cause that...

Sorry, i think it was the Rock & Scroll that made the problem with landscape. I stopped the app, and now i can easy switch ^^

The connection to server not possible is not that bad, it does go away without hitting any button :)

:D again for the new Version

tlevis

Portal Pro
November 23, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
tlevis,

I analysed your log file. Remote end (phone?) sends after 10s request to stop streaming (teardown). So maybe phone is not receiving any packets and sends TEARDOWN because of that (?). I can see that you have two TV-card in PC and setup takes litle bit longer, but probaply that is not root cause. Can you also ensure that you have UDP ports open? that might be one idea how to solve this case...

Can you post me new log fom succeed case and failed case? then i can get better idea about what is happening :)

Hi again!
Here is a log file that has successfully worked in LAN with a scrambled channel. The remote and is a Mac with Firefox. I also upgraded the PiipTV plugin. I'll try from WAN if the scrambled channels will work now.
All the requested ports are open. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Stream_success_LAN.doc
    30.7 KB

tlevis

Portal Pro
November 23, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Update helped!

Yes, finally the scrambled channels are working also from WAN!!
Thank you very much Manniainen!
The new version has obviously been an improvement!
Only one little glitch remainining... If I have the TV on at home and I start to stream the same channel, it stops the live tv home and it needs to be stopped and started again.

:D

manniainen

Portal Pro
April 18, 2008
tlevis,

can you send full log about this case:

"Only one little glitch remainining... If I have the TV on at home and I start to stream the same channel, it stops the live tv home and it needs to be stopped and started again."

In my environment this is working correctly. Then i can check your log...

tlevis

Portal Pro
November 23, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Ok, here is full log. Live TV stopped after I started streaming... Tried this with MTV3 MAX.

Attachments

• stream_live_stops.doc
    30.6 KB

optx

Portal Member
September 29, 2008
Germany
Hi, i am now a owner of a N97.
The .vcfg works, but i cant get the srteam to fullscreen. When i setup 3G in advanced to 16:9 nothing changes, do i make the resolution to 640x320 i see just for a second the screen (still 4:3) and then the connection kicks me out .

DaBrain81

Portal Pro
November 21, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi....

looks like a nice software but it doesnt work for me... when i try to open the stream with VLC it says there is no stream or it cant open the stream. on the server the plugin says "VLC: 1 in use - not responding".

anyone can help?

thanks...

edit: fixed... forgot to change vlc-directory... sorry...

edit2: cannot access the stream from my samsung sgh-i550 (s60v3). The realplayer says timeout und coreplayer says no file blalba.sdp. can anyone help?

edit3: realplayer still doesnt play. coreplayer says cannot open url. if i watch the channel from my laptop at the same time coreplayer plays fine. if only coreplayer should play it says cannot open url.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom