play DVD on main menu (1 Viewer)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    no, won't make it in the cvs version of the skin.

You have autolaunch right?

SO insert a dvd and mediaportal will play it
    You can disable windows autolaunch as this is not used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
    My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
    My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
    The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
    Replies
    Views
    The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
    The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
    In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom