play dvr-ms in mymovies with selected player (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

hi,

if i play dvr-ms files in mymovies, it plays only on internal player.
please make it possible to play on selected player.

triscan

Nash

Portal Member
January 11, 2005
Me too, me too.
Zoomplayer handles dvr-ms files very nice and Zoom-Player is my preferred Movie-Player.

Regards

Jens

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
You can choose an external application in Configuration.exe but you will loose MP's "power" over the played movie, i.e. small movie windows embedded in the skins, OSD, etc.
If you do that, keep an eye on the command line arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear error in logs with a solution behind ;)
Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear...
Good morning, I am using MP2 since several years on a Win10 machine and now switched to a new PC with Win11. After installation, I...
Replies
Views
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom